Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Sleepyweasel

Your four-legged friends

Awake
  2. Sleepyweasel

Your four-legged friends

We just got our new pup this past Saturday. She's half German Shepherd and half Mastiff? She's got the markings and double dew claws on her rear legs. 11 weeks old and 23lbs.
  3. Sleepyweasel

Pinon seal leakage

2022 3500 dually with the HO. After driving for about 2k miles, the truck picked up a vibration at around 70mph. Took it to the dealer and the tech said 2 rear tires were out of balance but it's a heavy duty truck and when it's unloaded it's going to vibrate. Now at 10k miles, the pinon seal...
  4. Sleepyweasel

Finally had a chance

I picked it up in December, but now have finally got a chance to get a good wash and wax on her. I have noticed a lot of paint chips on the fenders in front of the rear duals. Any ideas what can prevent this? I've had mudflaps on since the second week of ownership.
  5. Sleepyweasel

SOLD Digital rear view mirror camera kit

What is the asking price?
  6. Sleepyweasel

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

I used the search function, but did not find this one mentioned. Anyone have any experience with the Patriot Stealth LT? https://realtruck.com/p/patriot-stealth-lt-tonneau-cover/v/ram/truck-3500/2022/
  7. Sleepyweasel

New Member Jacksonville NC

Retired Marine also. Welcome brother. My son is down there training with the Navy right and still have several friends in that area. Personally, I'm glad I escaped!
  8. Sleepyweasel

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I have been trying to download the update using the provided link. It gets about halfway through the download and then tells me "Could not download, need permission". Does anyone know of another site? Also, how does one perform the soft reboot? I found the process.
  9. Sleepyweasel

DDC Wheels

What bumper/grill guard is that? Looks pretty sturdy. I've been considering one due to the amount of deer running around these parts.
  10. Sleepyweasel

Thanks! Faulkner RAM in Mechanicsburg, PA.

Thanks! Faulkner RAM in Mechanicsburg, PA.
  11. Sleepyweasel

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Just picked it up this evening. Arrived at the dealer yesterday.
  12. Sleepyweasel

Thanks! I really appreciate it.
  13. Sleepyweasel

@brv10 I remember somewhere on this forum where someone posted how to track their truck while it's in transit, but I have been unable to find this doing searches and reading back through the threads it may have been posted. Mine was shipped 8 Nov and have an estimated delivery date of 15 Dec...
  14. Sleepyweasel

The tracker on mine originally estimated delivery of 7 Jan. As of today, it has been updated to shipped on 7 Nov and estimated delivery is now 15 Dec.
  15. Sleepyweasel

and now I'm in built status!
  16. Sleepyweasel

My own. Line number 1560 on the spreadsheet.
  17. Sleepyweasel

Went into production status with an estimated delivery date of 7 Jan 23.
  18. Sleepyweasel

Mechanicsburg, PA
  19. Sleepyweasel

Ordered 09/02, as of today website tracker says Scheduled.
  20. Sleepyweasel

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The past two vehicles I ordered, my dealer guaranteed the value of my trade as long as I didn't put a ridiculous amount of miles on or wreck it.