Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

Retrofitting Homelink Garage Door Remote

How does this answer my question?
  2. F

Retrofitting Homelink Garage Door Remote

I don't see where anyone replied to this question. Lets assume someone wishes to wire the sun visor to the BCM, as it would have come from the factory. Is there a MAP with all of the pin locations on the BCM?
  3. F

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Great list of harness part numbers. Unfortunately, Stellantis does a poor job of showing vehicle owners details and fit information. They also use the same stock photos for all of the variation of any part. Does anyone know the differences? Do these harnesses include the fog light and park...
  4. F

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Most of these running boards are made for the Club Cab or Mega Cab. I have a standard cab with 8 foot bed so there are very few running boards out there. I prefer a real flat running board versus the tube type. I also have the chrome package so I would like polished stainless. The only one's...
  5. F

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

Looking at the hood latch with switch for a 2019 Tradesman 2500: 68261143AA - fits 2010 to 2019 all models MSRP $116.00 68361149AB - fits 2019 to 2024 all models MSRP $62.85 Since both are listed as fitting a 2019, what is the difference between the two and are the switch output the same...
  6. F

So if a person wishes to add a hood latch with the ajar switch, there are two options listed for the 2019 Tradesman HD, 68261143AA and 68361149AB. Both are listed as fitting the 2019 Tradesman and both have a switch. 68361150AB is the latch without switch. Which is the correct hood latch...
  7. F

So from what I have read, if someone orders the 82215841AD remote start kit, you get the hood latch with the ajar switch., the wire harness and two remotes. However, these remotes do not include the tailgate button. FCA does not offer a kit with the 5 button remote. Another option is to order...