Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Frequent Active Regen fix

No Check Engine light and you've had all those parts replaced? Impressive. The Star case engineer for mine said no codes... no issue.... it's working as designed. Just got it back yesterday. A month ago the MAF was changed from the German to Chinese, but that hasn't had any affect. I...
  2. A

Regen

Captain... How did you convince RAM to replace the DPF without codes stating there was an issue. Truck is currently at the dealer with a star case. RAM ran a test on the pressure sensor to see values.... said no code then everything is functioning as intended. Makes no sense. The truck...
  3. A

Regen

Thanks for the info. I will share this.
  4. A

Regen

Thanks for the table. Invigorate. That is BPcorrect?
  5. A

Regen

That corresponds with I’ve seen. After my last active the PID showed 50.2%. It ended right before I got home. When I restarted a few hours later it showed 28.63. Saw the same during a passive regen when I pulled my fifth wheel home yesterday. Dropped from 97% to 47.5% Yes, yesterday I...
  6. A

Regen

I’ve been talking with the dealer. I would like the injectors checked and the DPF pressure sensor and tubes checked. would love a way to test them myself.
  7. A

Regen

I completed a i didn’t know the pid jumping was normal. Seems odd to me.
  8. A

Regen

Thursday the 28. 100 miles after the prior Regen.
  9. A

Regen

I have a ODB II reader that I monitor the DPF. The software records from 0 to 100%, but you are correct, the gauge on the dash only gets to 50% before going into regen. When the software reads 100% the dash only reads 50%
  10. A

Regen

mbarber8... when you switch your diesel fuel, did the truck begin to regin at a later distance right way or did it take few tanks. Currently having the regen issue, every 50 to 150 miles. I've put in the correct Mopar air filter - Dealer has replaced the MAF with the Chinese version. I've...
  11. A

2019+ Frequent Regeneration Issue Tracking Sheet

My 22 has been acting up as well. Regening under 100 miles. Currently at the dealer. They are saying the MAF is not functioning. Mine is the China version. Replacing with the same version.