Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Bed Lowering Mode with Auto-Level Rear Air Suspension

All that's in the box in the Bed Rug and a BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau Cover.
  2. S

Finally today I had a chance to look at the issue closer. To begin with I lowered the truck using bed lowering and the height when all air was out of the air bags, both were evenly soft, the wheel well to ground measured 44”. I then adjusted both ride height sensors to allow more height when...
  3. S

After airing down the rear tires to 50 Psi and taking it for drive, I opted out for time been on adjusting the auto level sensors, I think that the driver side air bag was more inflated do to the fact that i had full tank of fuel. I will check the air bags when it closer to empty just to see if...
  4. S

Sorry for the delayed response, I'm hopping to be able to take a closer at the system this afternoon and try a few things as suggested by AH64ID. I will air down the tires from 70 Psi to 55Psi and see what happens as per CdnHO, then i will play with ride height and adjust the air leveling...
  5. S

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I know when ordering my truck, I was confused as well about the different camera options for trailers. It would be nice to be able to have clearer understanding and better explanation of what each package is providing.
  6. S

New 2024, 3500 MC SRW Limited Edition with Bed Lowering. I'm assuming that for the "Bed Lowering" to work properly the air bags for the "Auto-Level Rear Suspension" should have some air in them when the the truck is empty and in normal ride ride height? Otherwise how would the truck be able to...
  7. S

My 3500 2024 MC SRW CTHO is R-134a
  8. S

service air suspension

After reading this thread and finding a dead battery the morning after I started installing some accessories to the brand new MC 3500 truck bed, at first I thought I maybe left the lights on or something but had stop by the dealership and ask a few questions and mentioned that the battery was...
  9. S

It doesn't make sense that if a vehicle was damaged before been delivered to the dealership that the new owner should not BY LAW need to provide full disclosure, even if it was a stock order and not just a custom order the consumer should have the right to full disclosure. I sometime wonder if...
  10. S

For what its worth, for the North of 49 folk that may be following, my Ram 3500 SRW Limited HO MC Night Edition in Pearl White was ordered Jan 5th, 2024 and was delivered to the dealer in western mid west Canada yesterday and picked up today. Roughly 90 days, that includes sitting at the rail...
  11. S

3500 Mega Cab SRW no more?

You got wondering as i have on order 24 3500 SRW Limited with MC HO with ram box delete and fifth wheel prep package, I just tried to order the same truck and it allows me to to configure the MC and still have the SRW. Keep in mind this is the Canadian...
  12. S

Thinking about replacing my winch cable with a Synthetic rope.

Synthetic cable is the only way to go it’s safer and it doesn’t maintain any kinetic energy if it breaks and you don’t have to worry getting poked in your hands from a piece of wire. I’ve had one installed on my jeep Wrangler in 2010 and 14 years later it’s still good and it’s still strong as...
  13. S

Thanks for the membership

New to this forum, have owned numerous Dodge and Ram trucks over the years non are our were diesel, I have recently ordered a new 2024 3500 HD limited with the HO and trans upgrade. I will be scouring this in the future to see what modifications and or problems other members have had. Happy...