Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Boost Auto GM Style Tow Mirrors 2022 3500

I recently put the Boost Mirrors on as well. So much better when plowing. I didn't like to flip up the others just because of having to adjust after. Towing flipped up wasn't bad but plowing I was also afraid of clipping them on something if up. The last thing on a truck that I notice really...
  2. S

Aux Switches

How easy is this connector XY125 to reach and work with. I have mostly seen that people have used the T-harness method has anyone tried just pinning the XY125. Is it difficult with all the wires in that connector.
  3. S

Fuse 100 Wire Location When Aux PDC is not Factory Installed

If I find that the wire is missing under the PDC at connector c6 Pin 34 will this pin part number work - Yazaki 7116-4120-02
  4. S

New Member - First Time Ram Owner

2022 Ram 2500 6.4L Always owned Ford or Chevy. Couldn't touch their prices for a while and got good deal on Tradesman. Like that I can upgrade items pretty easy with software. There is a lot of good information on this site from some pretty talented people when it comes to modifications.
  5. S

I appreciate your very quick response. I did not realize that is what western suggests. It is bothersome that an aftermarket company that big would suggest something like that on a brand new $60-80K truck. Serves me right for being lazy and not doing it myself. Just seems like creating more...
  6. S

I am trying to find the wire termination from fuse 100 to the Aux PDC. Did they hide it somewhere in the harness near where the Aux PDC would be installed if it had come from factory? Did they just not pin it on the connector under the main PDC but left the fuse terminals in? I have 2022 Ram...