Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. V

The Other Vehicle

2020 Redeye Here...
  2. V

What lift kit for ram 2500 Bilstein 2.3 lift springs or Thuren 2.75 lift the good bad and the ugly

I have not noticed any vibrations. Still riding smooth.
  3. V

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

I went from about no-load 18.8mpg to 17 - 17.5mpg with the 37's.
  4. V

I'm just chancing it for now. I carried a 37" spare around mounted to the bed floor with a Fabtech mount in several of my trucks and never had to use them. Just winging it for now, but I might do it again.
  5. V

What lift kit for ram 2500 Bilstein 2.3 lift springs or Thuren 2.75 lift the good bad and the ugly

Yes mine is factory air ride. The kit I used comes with about a 2" air bag spacer and replacement airbag sensor rods to raise the rear - so part of the rear lift comes from the spacer and part from the air bags themselves due to the replacement rods. Those rods have 3 adjustment settings - low/...
  6. V

I did an ICON 4 1/2" lift for my factory air ride Limited. Fuel Sledge 20" +20 offset with 37x 12 Ridge Grapplers. I did the Stage 4 Kit with front and rear track bars. No cutting/ trimming - very slight rubs at fuel lock due to Grappler sidelugs. Used Hypertech tuner to reset tire size. No...
  7. V

I did the ICON 4 1/2" with 20" fuels +20 offset/ 37" grapplers on my rear air ride. Got tired of the wait. Reset the tire size w/ Hypertech device. No rubbing, issues or codes. Rides smoother than stock.
  8. V

2" Lift kit....Not Leveling Kit

Here you go: https://www.jegs.com/i/Mr-Gasket/720/1283/10002/-1 - you can get 1 3/4" on the cheap and make your truck "look like a truck". Good luck on your journey!
  9. V

2" Lift kit....Not Leveling Kit

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/ has 2 1/2" and 4 1/2" complete lifts for our trucks. You can get 2" shocks or 2 1/2" resi shocks... for both coil and factory air ride.
  10. V

2019 vs 2018 factory air ride parts?

Can anyone confirm whether or not the factory air ride components are different from 2018 to 2019 on the 2500?
  11. V

Availability of lift kits

Same here... checking every day. Wish they would hurry it on. I hate the Firestones so much I am about ready to waste a set of 295 grapplers on the stock wheels just to tide me over..
  12. V

TPMS adjustment

Wow... that's some BS right there..hopefully we that already have our trucks can somehow get it..