Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. kirk-35

Wiring harness for adding Steering Wheel Control's

I’m trying to get all the parts together to add Steering Wheel Controls to my 2024 2500 Tradesman. I have the leather wheel (non-heated), bezels for the audio switches and plan to re-use the tradesman steering wheel trim. Switches are in my cart, but I’m having difficulty determining the correct...
  2. kirk-35

Any changes from 4th gen to 4.5 gen bed?

I've been searching the internet for over three-months trying to find a plain rubber bed mat for my '24 2500 w/8' bed and no one has it in stock. I'm considering trying the Westin 50-6305, etrailer has a video with it installed in a 2018 3500 even though Westin says it is for a 1500 w/8' bed...
  3. kirk-35

New ‘24 Tradesman CCLB 6.7

Hello from the Mississippi Gulf Coast! Picked up my new ‘24 just before Christmas from Mark Dodge. So far I’ve added steps, speakers, amp & 10” sub. I have been in Dodge/Ram Trucks since 1994, and turning wrenches since the early eighties. This is my third CTD, first was a 2011 CCLB, then I...