Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

def fluid

I would like to thank everyone for their post about my DEF fluid problems. I was at the Ram dealership looking at the new 3500 trucks when a man driving by stopped and asked if I needed any help? It turns out it was the owner of the dealership. I explained that my truck had been in his shop for...
  2. C

def fluid

3. C

def fluid

thanks
  4. C

def fluid

thanks
  5. C

def fluid

Thank you for the info! So should an alarm have gone off in my truck?
  6. C

def fluid

Thanks
  7. C

def fluid

I watched a video on you tube and yes it looks like diesel fuel contamination to me. It is hard for me to blame vandalism or dealer but yes you are right it got there somehow Thanks
  8. C

def fluid

were can I take DEF for analysis? thanks
  9. C

def fluid

So any idea how diesel got in to DEF tank at work
  10. C

def fluid

I am the only one who drives the truck and I know for a fact that I have never put diesel in the DEF tank Thanks for all of the input.
  11. C

def fluid

I have been thinking about that
  12. C

def fluid

I am positive it was Blue DEF Platinum This is a pic sent to me by dealer
  13. C

def fluid

I did ask them for the inspection criteria and have not had a reply according to Stellantis the truck was not inspected by a dealer at 7500 miles for the DEF system
  14. C

def fluid

Stellantis is who called me on the phone and said they were denying my warranty claim because there is no record of 7500 mile def inspection.
  15. C

def fluid

yes, I have seen the same page in my owner's manual. The dealership agrees there is no DEF inspection. This is Stellantis trying to deny my claim and I do believe they will try to get out of any warranty claim they can.
  16. C

def fluid

yes I agree on the shelf life of def the truck is still at the dealer and I have a case with Stellantis who owns Chrysler they are trying to deny my warranty claim based on their claim that I did not bring the truck to a dealer for a def inspection at 7500 miles as per owners manual.
  17. C

def fluid

I did not put wiper fluid in the tank thanks
  18. C

def fluid

Thanks good advice thanks
  19. C

def fluid

it is brand blue def no wiper fluid in def tank
  20. C

def fluid