Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. arcstarter

Ticking noise until warmed up

I did not, went away in the winter and hasn't been back, did see a video on facebook that a guy might have found it to be the belt tensioner. Same noise and when he put tension on the tensioner it went away.
  2. arcstarter

Runng too rich?

My CCS tune is a bit smokey when cold start 0c and cooler if I don't plug in the block heater, once warmed up no smoke or anything. I have an HO
  3. arcstarter

mine is there even with AC turned off, but gone once engine is at operating temp
  4. arcstarter

cell phone mount

I love my Bulletpoint mount as well, adjustable and super rigid when tightened
  5. arcstarter

The only TSB I could find was the one for proper oil weight for the 19+ trucks with the hydraulic lifters, I have used 5W-40 T6 since first oil change
  6. arcstarter

My 2019 Cummins HO seems to be ticking until fully warmed up, CP4 recall was done a month or so ago. Anyone have an idea of what the noise is?
  7. arcstarter

Squeal/chirp on shift

I had it with my 2019, seemed to have gone away by 10-15,000 miles
  8. arcstarter

2.5 hitch anti-rattle/tightener

I have one of these, works great. Let's Go Aero Anti-Rattle Locking Pin
  9. arcstarter

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Got my 2019 done today, seems to run the same maybe a little smoother. Pump is definitely quieter than the CP4.
  10. arcstarter

limited slip additive

12in AAM on the HO has clutches and uses LSD additive
  11. arcstarter

Canadian Sirius Guardian

Only thing I wanted was remote start, lock/unlock with the app but cheapest plan was $18 CDN a month, not worth it for that cost
  12. arcstarter

Surprise and disappointment - DEF Burn rate

I get approx. 1000 km/gal of DEF, mostly unloaded highway driving
  13. arcstarter

constant power on sources

There is a fuse in the fuse box that you can choose always hot or hot on key for the usb plugs
  14. arcstarter

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I tried posting the video link from facebook but must be private so it didn't work, its a post on the 5th gen cummins group
  15. arcstarter

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Yeah I saw the videos too, Hopefully they recall and replace all the 19-20's pumps
  16. arcstarter

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Ram TSB S2019000004 — 2019 3500 | CarComplaints.com
  17. arcstarter

6.7 noise at startup

If it sounds like a hair dryer or jet turbine its just the truck warming up with the exhaust brake on to give it some load.
  18. arcstarter

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I just cut out enough that the light bar fit, I used a hacksaw blade with tape on it for a handle. if you feel at the top of the lower grill there is small bolts and grooves that you can use to mount the light bar. I used this lightbar with the moveable mounts and swapped out the bolts for the...
  19. arcstarter

What did you do TO your RAM today?

mounted a 20in light bar, just gotta finish up the wiring