Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Adding Wireless Mobile Phone Charging

I have definitely provided that feedback to the folks at Boost Auto. It probably wouldn’t hurt if you were to email them as well. I “fixed” mine by cutting a small section of tough foam that I jam under the bottom of it. I had some extra sitting around from making a new kneeling pad for my...
  2. P

Adding Wireless Mobile Phone Charging

Allow me to suggest a nice alternative. It only took me about 30 minutes from start to finish to install. Boost Auto Wireless Charger
  3. P

Recall B2A

In AlfaOBD Car configuration change: ECUConfig 4-Actual Gear Display: Yes Once you have that done, then you have to go back to your settings in your dash (EVIC) and turn it on. You do that using the buttons on the left side of your steering wheel. It will be the one that says “Current Gear.”...
  4. P

LED Cargo Bed Lights Wiring ?????

I just added mine yesterday without factory wiring. It was in fact a white wire with tan tracer in the drivers door sill. Beware that there are a few. It is one that is solo, meaning not braided along with a twin, and it was buried in near the middle of the harness. That is still probably the...
  5. P

Recall B2A

I decided that I should provide an update. I received a call from the dealer the morning of Thursday, December 14th that the truck I was looking at had been inspected and had passed the inspection. I headed up to what turned out to be the most pleasant dealership experience that I have...
  6. P

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

The stop sale is here. I cannot buy the truck I would like to at the moment. And the dealer claims that they do not know what the fix is, nor how soon it will be deployed. So I am stuck here waiting. It seems that most all of the ‘23s have disappeared from dealer websites over the last 24 hours...
  7. P

Recall B2A

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/recalls/2023/12/05/chrysler-ram-car-recall/71810468007/ I have spent an embarrassing amount of time over the last few weeks researching 2500’s. I finally picked out one that I thought would be right for me, haggled with the dealer a bit, and agreed on a...