Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. WarrenD

Unconnect Box Error

Nope, my has cleared up. Parked my truck Jan 2nd, came back Feb 4th & all Uconnect issues had vanished. I'm sorry you are still having problems, I know its annoying.
  2. WarrenD

Assistance requested rear wheel well liners

I tried the Rough Countrys, sent them back. They were warped & nothing lined up. I started to purchase this kit, https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/ramhdwhliner.html but shipping was coming up as $300. So I took the part numbers in this to my local dealer, they put this kit together for me...
  3. WarrenD

Rear wheel well liners

I just tried the Rough County, Did not fit the front of the wheel well at all. too wide & the holes did not line up.
  4. WarrenD

What did you do TO your RAM today?

MAN O MAN! look at all that pre seasoned fire wood :)
  5. WarrenD

Unable to pull the pin

Thanks guys, I was struggling with Alfa to read my pin. Had to get a little tricky with it just to recognize my truck as a 2023. Then the rolling 5 digit pin number. (WOW) But Jscan took the wheel & pulled me through programming a new fob, & turning on remote start. Fantastic! Tail gate dropped...
  6. WarrenD

AlfaOBD

I have the same colors, I plugged the white plug W blue/yellow wires into the first bus (closest to driver). And the the black plug into the second bus. was able to change head lamps & reverse to LED so far. Wonder does it matter which one ya plug these into, as long as there not on the same bus?
  7. WarrenD

Unconnect Box Error

OK, sit & wait till next year. Thank you Jimmy, I appreciate the info :cool:
  8. WarrenD

Unconnect Box Error

I have not done either, I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
  9. WarrenD

Unconnect Box Error

Got my 2023 in November, no issues during the 2 test drives. But once I got it home, it popped up & pops up every time I start the truck. "Uconnect box requires service. Please visit an authorized dealer." I called the Dealers service center, was told they don't have anything to do with this...
  10. WarrenD

Block heater

Thanks Brutal, Not that I would ever use a block heater in Louisiana, I can't help but think a low down dealer might be trying to get one over on me :) lol
  11. WarrenD

Snow Chief Package

Oh no, wasn't planning on it. Just one of the things I noticed while researching my truck. I'm sure I'll eventually lift it in the future the right way, That Carli back country is looking nice. I'll check out the Thuren as well. Truck looks awesome, the wheels go good with that color.
  12. WarrenD

Block heater

Yes it could be, I hope it is. I won't be able to find out till I get back home in 2 weeks. I guess it didn't really dawn on me when the dealer said "they don't put that on the trucks any more"
  13. WarrenD

Snow Chief Package

Thats what I had assumed. Coming over from a 1500, I figured the 2500 would have a stiffer ride. I just don't have anything to compare it to.
  14. WarrenD

Block heater

Before I go into the dealership & show my ass, I'd like to ask ya'll your opinion. I have attached my window sticker, Under optional equipment there is cold weather group & engine block heater. Does mean this has been installed, cord & all? or just the heating element? Im asking for my alter ego...
  15. WarrenD

Snow Chief Package

What is it about the Snow Chief package that differs from normal? (suspension wise) For instance, I've been looking into leveling kits. For most kits, they consist of a 2.5 inch block & some hardware. But they all say UNLESS you have the snow plow/ambulance package, this will not work for you...
  16. WarrenD

First time HD owner

Hello Tony, I do have some plans to tow, just not sure at the moment where they will go. I'd like to have my own RV some day, that is what triggered me to get an HD. Also I've been entertaining the thoughts of Hot Shotting, not so much at this time but maybe in the future. Im not familiar with...
  17. WarrenD

Block heater

Thank you Sir, I appreciate the info
  18. WarrenD

Block heater

19. WarrenD

Block heater

I have a 2023, without a front plate. I seen this on my window sticker, but dealer said there's no cord. Said it's all done electronically when I first start the truck. I'll be looking again when I get back home. Is there a chance the cord is rolled up somewhere?
  20. WarrenD

First time HD owner

Thank you o/