Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JBeckman

Factory speaker measurements

I went ahead and replaced all for with infinity reference. I used the 1/4" shim that was included, to keep off the window tracking. Tweeter touches the door panel a lil but no issues.
  2. JBeckman

Factory speaker measurements

hey all. Does anyone have the size and depth of the front door speakers? I have the alpine system in my 20 Laramie and want to replace the door speakers. Crutchfield only shows 1-6x9 and its 2 3/4" deep. Otherwise they are all 5 1/2" speakers. So if anyone has the factory alpine setup and can...
  3. JBeckman

Sirius Radio Signal Trash

I am sending you a private message.
  4. JBeckman

*****SOLD****Factory Bilstein shocks

Just removed factory 4600(?) Bilstein shocks from my 2020 Laramie w/ ORP. They have exactly 602miles on them. Both front and rear. Will ship conus. $200, shipping included.
  5. JBeckman

Shock external reservoir mount

True. But I think the can would be subject to abuse regardless of where its mounted. Hopefully the can will be just as rugged as the shock tube. Lol
  6. JBeckman

Thanks and I do appreciate it. I ended up going with a set from TeraFlex. I am going to mount them down the frame rail. Found a couple internet pics of the setup.
  7. JBeckman

For those who have installed them, how did you mount them? Strap them to the frame? Specific mount? Pictures please.
  8. JBeckman

Starting issues

Shark fin replaced, 3rd brake light replaced, rear window replaced, headliner replaced. Started leaking again. Random fuse popped for no reason. It controlled the raido. The water leaking in the cab was the reason why i got rid of it. I got tired of being at the dealer every other week. Keep in...
  9. JBeckman

Starting issues

Yessir. Just hoping it isn't a pattern tho. I got rid of my 19 Laramie cause of constant issues
  10. JBeckman

Starting issues

I think I have 220 miles.
  11. JBeckman

Starting issues

curious if anyone has had the issue when starting the truck, it will crank for like 10sec. To the point i would hit the button to stop it. But when I restart it, it fires right away. I have noticed if I turn it to the "run" position for a couple seconds, then start it, it will fire right up...
  12. JBeckman

Level

Yes most definitely. I went with them cause I've had their systems on several of my trucks. Very happy with their performance for my applications. At best, on this truck, ill go to 35 tires on factory wheels. Whenever the factory ones give in. Not going to go all crazy like I have in past. In...
  13. JBeckman

Level

I did end up sorting out a level. I've been doing a ton of reading and searching for kits. And there are plenty. Lol ordered the bilstein 5160 2" level. Also ordered a set of matching rear shocks to match all corners. I've had a lot of good luck with the brand. Also picked up a replacement...
  14. JBeckman

Level

Hi all. First post here. Complete noob on the 2500's. Just picked up yesterday, coming from a 2019 1500. Anywho, I currently have 3" of rake. I am looking at the readylift 1.75" level kit. How are they? I really don't want to get crazy with the suspension on this one. Just want to level out a...