Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2024 mega cab fender flares

These guys sell them painted too. https://www.paintedoemparts.com/product-page/painted-2019-2024-dodge-ram-2500-3500-fender-flare-kit-4-genuine-oem
  2. B

Adding Wireless Mobile Phone Charging

My son bought a 3D printer a few days ago. He found a "hook" file online today and printed this hook. It's not an exact product but it simply works. Took a few minutes to print the hook, a few minutes to check the height and a couple of minutes to cut the velcro and make it all stick. It...
  3. B

Rebel Wheels & Tire sizes. Or just showoff your Rebel with 35s & up

Thanks! Mpg, no. Road noise is less than the factory tires. Ride quality is a lot better being that I dropped the psi down to 45 front and 40 rear. I can probably go lower too. These are good tires and a lot cheaper than others of the same size. For example...
  4. B

Tech Specs: Size: 17" x 8.5" Weight: 33 lbs Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5 Offset: +27mm Approximate Backspacing: 5.8" Coatings: Paint, Primer
  5. B

2023 Rebel 6.4 with 35x12.50x17 Procomp AT Sport on AEV Salta wheels. No lift, no leveling, no rubbing.
  6. B

2020 hd service manual

https://www.eautorepair.net/
  7. B

2020 hd service manual

Never mind. Found it on another website.
  8. B

2020 hd service manual

Where do you find 4 years for $60.00? All I'm seeing is $184.00/month. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
  9. B

Adding Wireless Mobile Phone Charging

I have the same one and can't keep the POS from flopping around and throwing the phone off. They should have added a top hook to keep the unit from flopping toward the rear of the truck.
  10. B

2023 Power Wagon Rebel - lift kit or leveling kit

Seems everything I read says a PW front suspension is 2" over Big Horn, Laramie etc and the Rebel has PW front suspension. Don't know how true this is. I researched my front spring part numbers and see websites saying they fit Big Horn, Laramie, Power Wagon etc. Lol. Not confusing at all...
  11. B

8th gear - highway speed?

Yup. Got mine working today via JScan.
  12. B

2023 Mirrors

Coming from a 2003 to a 2023, I like the 2003 mirrors better. In normal mode, the spot mirror is in the top outer, which is where it should be. It's a useless portion of the mirror unless you're looking for airplanes or helicopters. Lol. Scooting it down a couple of inches in the lower...
  13. B

Adding Air compressor option

Ha! Thanks grpguy. I just bought a new 2500 HD a couple of weeks ago and was searching to see what others have done for a compressor, and came across this thread. I don't have the time or energy to build a setup for a York so will probably just put an electric in somewhere. Glad to hear some...
  14. B

Adding Air compressor option

Oasis Manufacturing makes a nice 12V compressor. I doubt you'll find another 12V compressor that can match it's CFM. Not cheap, but no good quality compressor is. https://aircompressors.oasismfg.com/item/air-compressors/xd3000-extended-duty-air-compressor/item-1050
  15. B

SoCal Rebel HD

Greetings everyone. Name is Brad out of Burbank Ca. Just picked up this Rebel 2500 Hemi a couple of days ago. It's replacing my 20 year owned '03 Ram 2500 Cummins that's been a great truck. I just don't have a need for the Cummins anymore so switching back to gas. I'm looking forward to...