Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Units

Yellowstone in July

In early July I will be taking the wife and young’n to Yellowstone national park. I’ll be towing my TT from South Ms, right at 2000 miles one way depending on which side we attack the park from. The wife and I have done tons of reading on the park and would like to know if anyone has been...
  2. Units

High oil level, Looking For Input

I know there are a bunch of threads on this but looking for opinions before I go hit the panic button. Truck has 5800 miles on it. Daily driver. 30 miles each way to work (70% interstate), some in town driving. Auto regens were averaging between 500-600 miles and 45%. last one was @ 45% on the...
  3. Units

Automatic Regen while using cruise control

Noticed a funny little quirk a few days ago when using cruise control on the interstate. When my truck hit the automatic regen, it almost felt like there was a small lug in the engine while using cruise control. I had noticed it do that before while using cruise control and just brushed it off...
  4. Units

Government Caught Cheating……..Oh the irony.

Has anyone seen this? (Link below) Sounds to me like a double standard in regards to diesel and ev standards. Guess someone owes Cummins some money back! https://carcoachreports.substack.com/p/breaking-government-cheating-scandal