Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Whistling noise coming from engine.

Well this is a whole different story. I'm unsure whether your dealer was pulling one on you or not but should be easy to check if you take it to another dealer. Unless you live middle of nowhere, lol.
  2. M

Terrible Towing pics thread

A long time ago on one of my trips to Thailand I've seen a little toyota pickup loaded with metal rods, pipes and tubes and 2 guys sitting in the box trying to hold all the cargo, metal was sticking out at least the length of the box itself if no longer. The front wheels were coming off the...
  3. M

Whistling noise coming from engine.

unless you're chasing some crazy power mods, I'd still get the recall done for free, get a tuner and go ahead and do the recall, then flash it on a parking lot after you pick it up. You will likely need a tuner anyways for all your mods
  4. M

Terrible Towing pics thread

At least his trailer is leveled :D
  5. M

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Need more tape :D
  6. M

In-bed campers

As mentioned there is a dolly you can buy or make one yourself, unload a camper and lower it into a dolly and wheel it in. As for getting up to bed, not big issue with basement campers as the main floor height is elevated, also there is usually a step in front of the be area that make sit easier.
  7. M

Forced Regen using Alpha OBD

I thought you couldn't force the regen with AlphaOBD, I may be wrong so waiting for others to reply.
  8. M

I'm not 100% certain that the person asking this question isn't a troll in themselves.
  9. M

Good group to ask for an advice.
  10. M

Don't think I can wait for 2025s

Yeah, many other do, 1" could make a difference. In my previous house I couldn't park my 07 DCSB Tundra inside and it is shorter than than CCSB ram. My new house would fit my mega inside with 1" clearance front and back, needles to say I park it in my workshop instead when it needs to go inside...
  11. M

Don't think I can wait for 2025s

https://stretchmytruck.com/ Yeah I know that but it won't be factory and it isn't cheap. Maybe one day though.
  12. M

Android Auto Can't Have Phone Conversation

Usually on a phone caller screen there is a small button where you could chose the audio source. Check if the Bluetooth is selected and if yes then try switching it from Bluetooth to a phone speaker and back. Also if you have a VPN, turn it off before getting in a truck, or add the AA to an...