Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. yycdiesel

Def sensor reads empty

Tried using search function and only seen one example. My gauge was low and my truck sat outside in -15 for 2-3 days . Put 6 gallons in it and the gauge is still reading zero. I'm in the middle of no where and will hit limp mode before i make it to town. Any help or suggestions would be...
  2. yycdiesel

Winter pictures

3. yycdiesel

Suggestions for outside parking

Looking to leave my truck for 16 day stints unplugged any advice other than fill fuel and def tank/remove battery terminals? First time having a truck I keep outside non heated wishing I could plug block heater in but I don't think they have plug ins at the private airport. Sent from my...
  4. yycdiesel

What wheels to match granite crystal?

Looking for suggestions for my truck, I've never had chrome on a truck before so I was thinking getting chrome wheels for summer but open to seeing what color way you went or seen that you liked. Attached is my truck and what I'm thinking of doing. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  5. yycdiesel

35x12.5r20 oem suspension and wheel

35x12.5r20 Goodyear Duratrac 12 ply. oem everything, havnt heard or seen rub yet will update in a week.
  6. yycdiesel

Extended warranty

i live in Canada, not applicable for me.
  7. yycdiesel

Looking for this style of wheel

Hey all, Looking for this style of wheel for my truck. Would love to find a 18x9 or even 20" but would consider 17. Not having any luck for 8x165.1... any help or suggestions are greatly apprecaited! https://www.1010tires.com/Wheels/Fast+HD/Detour/F236-1680-65BT-00C871 Thanks, YYC
  8. yycdiesel

Post your granite crystal with custom wheels

Having trouble deciding between sticking with Chrome or going different color route with my truck. None of the wheel visualizers offer the color only black as closest but it doesn't have a chrome package. Any picture would be awesome so I can start narrowing down the choices. As always...
  9. yycdiesel

Interior cab size

Would a 2018 and 2019 crewcab be the same inside dimensions? Looking at a set of weather tech mats but theyre for 2018 cab.
  10. yycdiesel

How to open it up.

Well im.aware how to open it up but unaware if there's a realively safe way to do so.. I have the 68rfe so basically lock out 5th & 6th gear is my understanding and don't do a 0-60 but rather a rolling start? Just got past mt first 1000k mile "break" in period so I am curious how to make her...
  11. yycdiesel

Laramie fenders on big horn

Does anyone know if these will attach to a big horns fenders before I buy them and try? Theyre already colour matched which us a huge bonus. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  12. yycdiesel

Thanks everyone got my truck

After endless hours researching and posting I finally picked it up. Opted for the SO bighorn 3500 crewcab long box. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  13. yycdiesel

Looking for actual stock or with 35 inch tire 68rfe failures.

The monday is approaching to pick up my new truck and now im skeptical about getting the SO with the 68rfe. For 15k cad more i can get a laramine instead of a bighorn with the HO, aisin, leather and LEDS. I dont care about the leather, but my gripe is how a 85k CAD msrp truck doesnt come with...
  14. yycdiesel

Lets see those crew cab long boxes!

I just purchased a cclb Granite Crystal Metallic 1 ton and looking for ideas if i should keep it stock, lift it etc. Love all the trucks, wouldve loved the sport package to colour match everything and looking at the prices of new parts may be more budget friendly so paint them. Let me know and...
  15. yycdiesel

New 2019 big horn First dodge 3500

Hi all, new to the forum and dodge. just settled the deal and got my deposit on this girl pick her up the 26th when i get home from work and 3m is done at the dealership. Love it, originally wanted a 2500 midnight edition with tech 2 package but didnt have the payload they came back with this...