Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. yycdiesel

Lets see those crew cab long boxes!

Last weekend with my 19 cclb cummins on 32560r20 Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  2. yycdiesel

Firestone OEM tires

Remember they're paid for so for me I run 35x12.5r20s in the winter and use these for summer to burn off on the highway. They're already here so why not use them but for me this is 100 percent a pavement princess with extremely light logging roads so when they burn out I got a set of...
  3. yycdiesel

Firestone OEM tires

Depends on your application and use, off road they're generally junk but highway use they're not bad weather conditions depending . Your best bet is to Google them and look at the reviews on 1010tires but again application is everything. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  4. yycdiesel

37's on stock suspension

Tire envy [emoji31] nice rig brother Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  5. yycdiesel

Impressed again today!

@jbncccb I agree, I loaded my box full and had a trailer and the fuel milage is almost the same just driving around town off the highway. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  6. yycdiesel

2020 3500 Payload!

Dude I just moved my girlfriend and in my Long box I had a washer,drier, stove stand up freezer and couch. It didn't squat an inch lmao. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  7. yycdiesel

Why did you choose a 3500?

Liability and payload capacity. Ended up burning myself and could've went with a 2500 but hindsight Is 20/20 and it's nice having that much extra. Moving my girlfriend this weekend and everything in her house doesn't even come close to tongue weight or payload capacity with a washer drier and...
  8. yycdiesel

Tire size difference

I did help and have multiple times, I'm not here to argue ill bow out we all have personal experiences in other forums ill keep comments to myself [emoji120] Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  9. yycdiesel

Tire size difference

I wish they would make a post it on the front page, you can fit up to a 35/12.5r20 tire stock with no rubbing or fitment issue. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  10. yycdiesel

Rough Country 2.5 inch level and Goodyear 35x12.5r20

@kingkyle I believe the hemis come with the 4:10's so you wouldn't notice a huge loss of power just fuel milage. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  11. yycdiesel

DEF tank level

If you have cold weather like us in Canada I advise you to fill before going past half full, two times now I missed it and the gauge didn't register until I was almost in limp mode. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  12. yycdiesel

Any experiences with tire size effecting warranty coverage?

I'll try to add a link link I find it but somewhere I seen HD trucks are covered up to 35x12.5 and pwoerwagons are 37 inch tires for warranty. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  13. yycdiesel

EGR in 19K miles. UGGGG

I've had a similar issue where my truck wouldn't recognize the def tank was full and and was 200km out of town and was 15 km away from limp mode. They need a override for this so we can get them back to a place that's safe. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  14. yycdiesel

2020 3500 on 35’s with stock suspension?

We should have a stickie on the front if wheel & suspension that states you can fit 35x12.5's with no rub stock 2019+ Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  15. yycdiesel

Winter pictures

Winter never ends Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  16. yycdiesel

Payload on 2500 and 3500

Your engine and options lower your payload because it all takes weight. Can the engine tow it yes, can the coil springs on a 2500 do it legally? No, you need the 3500 which has leaf springs to increase payload capacity and in the HO has bigger supporting accessories like axle transmission etc...
  17. yycdiesel

Winter pictures

NIce, love mine, i had them on a 1/4 ton and wasnt as big of a fan of them as i am with my 1 ton.
  18. yycdiesel

Good all around tires

Thanks brother glad you like the change I recently talked my friend out of a diesel to stick to gas because he's comfortable working on gas and isn't a diesel enthusiast like I am but ill show him this and see what he says. His biggest and only complain is fuel milage loaded or unloaded and...
  19. yycdiesel

Good all around tires

I have duratracs in a 12 ply i love, but im bias and get a really really good deal. like 900 usd all in for 35x12.5r20's. But unrelated question, how is the fuel mileage and cost of ownership ie maintenance ( oil change etc) compared between your tundra and diesel?
  20. yycdiesel

Subwoofer upgrade/install

Thank you, I hate how much mine lacks. I originally was getting a 2500 with the alpine system but upgraded last minute to a 3500 they had due to payload reasons so I want to upgrade that atleast! Appreciate the feedback brother. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk