Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

CAI throws P0402??

I don’t think that really counts. You’re replacing your ECU with an older one. That’s not unlocking your 22+ ECU that’s encrypted.
  2. S

CAI throws P0402??

Well that’s annoying. Just bought one and it’ll be here Friday. Other cars have issues too, I guess it’s the time we live in now!! I put a CAI on my 2022 Camaro and all i did was unplug the MAF and swap it over to the new tube and plug it back in (car off of course.) Unplugging the MAF sent...
  3. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

By online I mean places other than amsoils own website. I’ve seen people on YouTube etc put it in.
  4. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

Probably more. Cheaper fluid, way higher prices on the parts and material/disposables then $150hr labor.
  5. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

I paid $104.87 for the filter, $42.18 for the gasket, $244.19 for the fluid. Coulda spent less on the fluid but I got the signature series instead of the OE series. I think OE is half the cost but hard to say because I signed up for $10 to get a 20% or 25% discount with a yearly subscription.
  6. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

How would I be the Guinea pig if I stated I’ve seen people use it?
  7. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

^^^My thoughts exactly.
  8. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

lol so next year if they say do oil and filter we made a mistake for 12 years you gonna feel bad? Lol you can’t say “they’ve been wrong before, I’m gonna follow them.” Lol makes no sense.
  9. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

Looks like a PDF from the service manual. https://www.dieselhub.com/maintenance/6.7-cummins-maintenance-schedule.html
  10. S

Intermittent air bag light?

Ok I’ll have the dealer look. I have to go back anyways for a new DPF sensor or something that’s on recall. No I can’t. Completely random.
  11. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

Idk But maybe my question will get answered.
  12. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

Yes I know that, but actually it’s fluid and filter every 30k.
  13. S

2022 Aisin trans fluid?

Just got a 2022 3500 with the Aisin. No where can I see the trans fluid and filter has ever been changed. I’m at 59,000 miles. Good thing is Im not part of the Aisin 2022 failure but I also don’t want to be. I see amsoil is recommended online for everything in the truck but the transmission...
  14. S

Intermittent air bag light?

I keep getting an intermittent airbag light on my 2022 to 3500. Will it save if scanned or does it have to be active to see? I have 59,000 miles so I believe I’m out of bumper to bumper. It’s a 6.7 so I know the drivetrains good to 100,000 miles or 6 years. I also believe it’ll be the clock...
  15. S

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

If anyone was curious, my OEM tires did pretty good. 59,000 miles on my 2022. If I lived in Texas or something I could maybe go longer but I will replace this fall. From looking at the pics here between the 255/80/17 and the 255/85/17, I think the 80 wins unless you’re lifted. As for a...
  16. S

Surprised you did that. If the oem is 6” outer and the fords inner is 6.5”, this would give your rear tires different ride heights. Probably too small to tell but I wouldn’t have chosen that.
  17. S

You don’t have stock wheels though. Not apples to apples
  18. S

Looks good. I’d throw on rhe 1/4” spacer and call it a day.
  19. S

I know this is old but my 3.73 is 34,070lbs towing. What would mine drop to with either the 255/80 or the 255/85?