Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Adaptive Transmission has power issues when shifting

2022 PW with 10k+ miles - suffering from this issue. It does seem to be getting worse. Identical symptoms as described by user 'matemike' in post 43. It's March 2024 - has there been a flash released, or at least an updated timeline?
  2. W

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

Anyone have an update on the firmware update, or if Ram has acknowledged an issue? The issue has become much more noticeable - approaching the time to take it to dealer.
  3. W

2022 Ram Power Wagon Level 3

So, follow up on the trail rash on the tube bumpers. I guess I dropped more weight on it than I thought, it's now a custom install overtop of the sheet metal it protected
  4. W

I've had the opportunity to take the truck out to some spots around FL - sand, mud, and tight trails. I have acquired a few pinstripes and a nice rash on the tube bumper, but nothing a good wash/wax and some touch-up bumper paint from AEV can't fix, but it still hurts my soul. Also added...
  5. W

When I bought the truck, that was one of the first things I noticed was that the fine folks of OK4WD had already marked everything post-install - they did an excellent job.
  6. W

I liked the AEV products from back when I owned my LJ, and I liked what their Ram HD lift addresses with regards to steering and roll center when I was considering how I would use the truck (the DualSport RT is installed on this truck). I mostly use her as a daily, with long weekend...
  7. W

Pics for attention - these were with the sway bar still connected, so there's a bit more flex to unlock up front - I will go back and disconnect and get some photos for comparison.
  8. W

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

Old thread, but also experiencing this in a 2022 6.4 with 4.10s, 7000 miles on the truck I have felt it consistently since day one. Light throttle acceleration about 30mph - 3rd and 4th gear - while MDS is bypassed with gear selection. If you have ever driven a manual transmission, it feels...
  9. W

"Ounces lead to pounds, and pounds lead to pain." I have concerns about the weight of the truck. I know, I know - "how can I increase payload on my Power Wagon"... - my original note above about AEV recommending to swap out the softer Power Wagon springs to the stock HD springs helps to address...
  10. W

OEM trifold tonneau
  11. W

I am looking to add a roof top tent to the bed, but I want to keep the profile below the height of the cab. The set up I am looking to run is a Diamondback HD with Front Runner rails and cross bars with an iKamper mini, but need to do some more research on whether I would still be able access...
  12. W

Hello all - firstly, thanks for all the info archived on these threads - so much good knowledge on this site. I moved up from a F150 FX2 2wd with rear locker - that truck served me well, but I wanted to move up to something bigger to carry more stuff on longer road trips and have more off-road...