Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AttilaTheHun

Should I be worried? Weird (cold start) CP4 noise and filter bottom seems to have shavings or crap...

So today I did my filters, after 15k miles, truck is at 55.5k. The only "issue" which really wasn't one during this time was the water in fuel light came on in the middle of nowhere after a fill up (I'm suspecting some low quality fuel at that specific truck stop). I ended up pulling over and...
  2. AttilaTheHun

CCV with 55.5k miles for reference

Today amongst other things I replaced my CCV. I know it's only supposed to be at 75k, but I like to be ahead of the schedule as much as I can. Here's some pictures in case you guys were wondering what it may look like. Took about 30 minutes and I took my time, the rear screws were inconvenient...
  3. AttilaTheHun

Got a tonneau cover that fits perfectly 19 6'4" bed

So I figured I'll give this one a shot, as it's cheap enough that if it dies on my a year from now I'll just replace it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013USWZIS/ Even though Amazon thinks it won't fit, it fits like a glove. Installation took about 30 minutes in the blazing heat of course...
  4. AttilaTheHun

New to Ram. 2019 2500 Cummins. Liking it so far.

Hello folks, Brand new owner of my first ever brand new pickup truck. Planning to tow my Camper with it and in down times when furloughed from the railroad possibly hotshotting or towing RV's. two weeks in and I have ~400 miles on her, and am still trying to break her in easy. Will take any...