Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Weird sound when initially moving forward

Oh, i am sorry, been really busy to answer. It is a whineing sound. Not a buzzing/hum/vibration. kinda like when a wheel bearing squeels, but is coming from below your ass in the truck.
  2. R

Greetings, I got word from another group, this is a "feature". =AZUbue0loaH0qetcROzbBvoNQ-2PP3CwREjKuPD1wwAuaNwkninKyQsoLluFRSwItM997izKtojEn-mWaQdVg9tDbDMP646F5i7zyuMYtoNV0BAYs7S3FfS_YaMkyPXHbmTATzLNJXCjH_kP3RWGuClQPdzkp9HOUOZXpbVGAYSIHQ&__tn__=R]-R']Seth Katz said his 3500 4wd does the...
  3. R

Greetings, I have a 23 2500 6.7 stock. Have 4k miles on it, and sometimes when i back the truck up, when i shift to drive there is a noise. It seems like a transmission thing, because as it goes forward it makes the noise, but it goes away. Only lasts for like a second or so. Am wondering...
  4. R

285 305 33 or 35

Greetings, Am wondering, as fall/winter starts to set in. I have a 23 with the 20"rims, and i have the Off-Road Package, with the Bilstein "performance tuned shock absorbers". I believe that puts a 1" lift in the Vehicle. As this is my first 2500, not sure which way to go. Mostly on road...
  5. R

2023/2024 Digital Cluster Upgrade?

Agree it will be easier on mine, but still like to see how it goes in the end. some of what he is doing will cross over to mine, ie. the alfaobd and harness, but still have to know how to do it in the first place. This or the digital mirror will be my first actual mod, so better to learn more...
  6. R

Any news on this build? eager to possibly repeat.
  7. R

LOL, that will teach me to just grab a pic off the internet..... will just sit back here and watch for awhile....haha
  8. R

Greetings, I took a stock photo, not sure exactly on mine, saw a laramie and just took a pick cause it looked close to. Might need that switch too. Will head out in a minute and check. Think your picture is more correct with mine. Hopefully you get it all finished and can provide a parts...
  9. R

Greetings, So mine has the 12" already, with NAV. Also i think i have what you are describing on the left hand side. The steering looks like this... so probably just cluster, and adapter harness? What would i need the AlfaOBD for? I only ask because mine has the half digital cluster in...
  10. R

Greetings, Glad i am starting from a 2023, so hopefully alot of this will be resolved due to that when i decide to attempt/
  11. R

Greetings, Thank you. Saw this thou..... Digital rear view mirror with tow mode. Going to poke them in the eye and see if they will be offering that option. still following for that digital cluster. looks just way too cool.
  12. R

Greetings, What parts did you use to get the digital rear view mirror camera to work? And i am looking to do the same thing on the cluster.