Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AZ8

6 month review

Now that I’ve had the truck for 6 months, thought I’d throw out a few things. So far it’s been a great truck and a joy to drive. The 6.4 is by far the strongest engine I’ve had in any of my previous trucks. Just love the power! Towing: No 5th wheel…..yet. Maybe next summer??…. So the only...
  2. AZ8

Center console tray

Hello. Not having any luck finding a tray/organizer for the center console. All the ones I’m seeing on Amazon are different from what I have. The single fold up console in the 40/20/40 configuration is more or less a square. Below is what I’m finding, but it’s the wrong shape compared to the...
  3. AZ8

OEM floor mat issue

Hello all. Just purchased. 3 of 4 mats fit well. I can’t get the rear passenger mat to lay flat. Almost an inch gap! Not sure if it’s warped or what. My OCD will not accept this! LOL Anyone have same issue? Maybe sitting in the warm truck will settle it down? Yes, I know, first world problem...
  4. AZ8

LineX with Towing Prep Group

Hello all. Slowly adding things, and next on the list is LineX. Searched for pictures, but couldn’t find any confirmation. Might be a stupid question, but thought I’d ask before going in for an estimate. I’m going to assume those plastic pucks come off fairly easily? Yes? I haven’t really...
  5. AZ8

Floor mats- Multiple part numbers

Hello everyone. Enjoying the new truck and slowly adding things on my wish list. Looking to buy the OEM rubber floor mats, but my search reveals multiple part numbers! I look at each one and there doesn’t seem to be any difference, other than the part number. There are 7 different part...
  6. AZ8

Hello

Hello everyone. Just took delivery on my first ever Ram. Bought a 2023 Tradesman 2500 in Diamond Black Crystal Pearl. My last truck was a 2004 Z71 Silverado, also bought brand new. It was a great truck that gave me 20 great years and I’m hoping this Ram gives me same! Here are a couple pics.