Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AZ8

6 month review

Interesting mod. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks!
  2. AZ8

6 month review

Yes, the AC isn't bad, but it's just weak compared to my other vehicles. Defrost just plain sucks on the drivers side! lol I go in next week for a recall and I'll mention it to them.
  3. AZ8

6 month review

Now that I’ve had the truck for 6 months, thought I’d throw out a few things. So far it’s been a great truck and a joy to drive. The 6.4 is by far the strongest engine I’ve had in any of my previous trucks. Just love the power! Towing: No 5th wheel…..yet. Maybe next summer??…. So the only...
  4. AZ8

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Yeah, I like it! Honestly, never really considered it….but now I am! Thanks for the brand name.
  5. AZ8

Man, that shine is incredible!!
  6. AZ8

Not sure. Options were for the 1500 or 2500.
  7. AZ8

Installed door sill protectors from Tufskinz. A little pricey, but the material is very good. Not the best install with some air bubbles and the curves make it challenging, but ehh, door is mostly closed anyways! Haha
  8. AZ8

Yes. Each was labeled Driver side and Passenger side. After placing the liner in the wheel well and getting it lined up properly, pretty much all the holes were off and I could not manipulate it enough to align. Basically had to cut half moons in the liner where each hole was to give me wiggle...
  9. AZ8

Installed the Rugged wheel liners. Looks OK, but install was a royal PITA! Holes didn’t line up and I ended up resorting to redneck engineering(cut and trim) to get it to work. Even invented some new curse words! lol On a scale of 1-10, I’d rate it a 12. Funny that some plastic defeated me...
  10. AZ8

Center console tray

Quick update. Found one at redhoundauto.com for $20. High-density foam that’s one piece. Fits perfect.
  11. AZ8

Flagstaff. Prescott-PV is lower in elevation and winters are mild compared to Flagstaff. But you are closer to Phoenix if that’s important to you.
  12. AZ8

Ol man winter just won’t give up the ghost!
  13. AZ8

Was going to install the wheel liners, but woke up to this white stuff! Lol
  14. AZ8

Center console tray

Thanks!
  15. AZ8

Center console tray

Hello. Not having any luck finding a tray/organizer for the center console. All the ones I’m seeing on Amazon are different from what I have. The single fold up console in the 40/20/40 configuration is more or less a square. Below is what I’m finding, but it’s the wrong shape compared to the...
  16. AZ8

Yes. Went with the Premium option.
  17. AZ8

Line-X done!
  18. AZ8

Bed step installed. Tucks up nicely with a small gap between the bumper. Next up are the wheel well liners. LineX sprayed in bed liner finally getting done on Tuesday. To do list is getting smaller. lol
  19. AZ8

OEM floor mat issue

Quick update in case others search this online and come here. After a few days in the warm truck, the mat has settled in, now flat to the floor and fits perfectly like the others. Glad I upgraded from the carpet mats.
  20. AZ8

OEM floor mat issue

Hello all. Just purchased. 3 of 4 mats fit well. I can’t get the rear passenger mat to lay flat. Almost an inch gap! Not sure if it’s warped or what. My OCD will not accept this! LOL Anyone have same issue? Maybe sitting in the warm truck will settle it down? Yes, I know, first world problem...