Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AirRyan

New Ram HD & I want to protect my heater core as best that I can - Zerex HD Extended Life better than MOPAR coolant?

I'm in a couple of FB groups for HD Rams and wow, all sorts of people having issues with either a plugged heater core that just needs to be flushed, or one that is already bad and the entire dash needs to be removed in order to replace it. Sometimes it's the blend doors, too. So I can't help but...
  2. AirRyan

Confirmed: Bank's Monster Ram Air, boost tubes, and CAI on MY23 Rebel and no codes

I did the install on the Bank's Monster Ram Air over the Veteran's Day holiday weekend, (brought back a little ironic PTSD from back when I was working on 35+ year old helicopters in the Marines 23+ years ago,) and then this last weekend finished up the other side with the hot side Bank's boost...
  3. AirRyan

Bank's Monster Ram Air install on MY23 Rebel

It was a little more labor-intensive than I was anticipating because of how far back those last couple of fuel lines are, but once I figured out how to get back there and with which tool to use, I was able to get it. The Thoroughbred diesel Y/T video is excellent and the Banks install...
  4. AirRyan

Hardaway Performance tuning up to MY24 Ram Cummins 6.7 via HP Tuners

Hardaway Performance out of the Florida panhandle is able to tune up to MY24 Ram Cummins. It sounds like they use your own original tune file so you don't lose any features like cruise control, etc. that some people have been reporting on other tunes. HP Tuners is the way to go in the tuning...
  5. AirRyan

Just got my Ram 2500 Rebel back from my shop: is Icon Rockclear better than ceramic coating?

I just got my new MY23 Ram 2500 HD Rebel back from my shop who applied Icon Rockclear to my Delmonico Red Pearl-coat. Pictures don't do it justice. I've ceramic coated myself three of my vehicles so I know a little about how it works. Used Rockclear on all of the painted surfaces and ceramic on...
  6. AirRyan

Mopar Rock Rails w/ step pad returns for MY24 Ram 2500 HD Rebel

I noticed in the MY24 build configurator on Ram's website, I can build a MY24 Ram 2500 HD Rebel with a Cummins and get the Mopar Rock Rails with a Step Pad as an option. I'm assuming these are probably from the 75th anniversary Power Wagon? I want these side steps for my MY23 Ram 2500 HD Rebel...
  7. AirRyan

Ram 2500 HD Rebel without rear view digital camera - upgrade?

I have a 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel wither otherwise all the options available in 2023, but no rear-view digital camera like I came from in my Silverado 1500. On the 5thGen forums they say this is an easy upgrade? I believe I already have all the cameras I need, is it just an upgraded rearview digital...
  8. AirRyan

New Delmonico Red Ram Rebel 2500 Cummins!

Picked up my new Rebel 2500 with a Cummins last Friday! Had a Super Duty Powerstroke Tremor Platinum on order but I got a great deal on this loaded Ram and it otherwise checked all my boxes. I particularly liked the length of the truck; unbeknownst to me, the Ram 2500's are 238.8" long whereas...