Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Grey

Power Running Boards

Note for those with Power Runners. Got mine put on about month ago, worked great. Few days ago we had one of those artic blast 30 below wind chills yada yada. Board deployed half way, I didnt give it a second thought being cold. Stepped up...
  2. Grey

Heat issue

Discovered this morning my heat isnt flowing right in the cab, Probably the blend doors need to be synched. Lots of air moving some where, just not where it needs to be. Just over 2000 miles , naturally cant call the service dept till Tues being...
  3. Grey

Factory Tires

Question for all of you Power Wagon guys. I have a new 2024 on order. When I bought my 2016 Big Horn the factory tires were little more than condoms with air in them. Flat the first day and several more in the first couple weeks. Changed those...
  4. Grey

New Wagon Suggestions.

Well since I ordered my 2024 Power Wagon, all Options. Some for need, some for safety as I'm a tad older these days. Course the strike is going full gear now, so I expect it may be a few months before I see the beasty. So since I have time...
  5. Grey

New Power Wagon on order

Decided I'd order a new truck while one can still get a decent V8. Bought a 2016 Ram Big Horn in 15 been a good truck. Waiting for the Wagon now strike and all. Grey