Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Grey

Power Wagon Rock Guards

If your truck has the following words in the name. Power Wagon , Hemi or Cummings. You may as well strike the word cheap from your vocabulary and save your sanity. Stepping into the Darkside has its price.
  2. Grey

Power Wagon Rock Guards

I believe a couple companies make removable flaps.
  3. Grey

Power Wagon Rock Guards

One thing you might make note of. If you are going off roading. Id check with some of the guys around here who are pros at it. Depending on the conditions you may need to remove them. Mostly I'm driving thru construction areas as we prep for...
  4. Grey

Power Wagon Rock Guards

I had Mopar mud flaps installed on my 24 PW, about 4 weeks ago. Zero difference in mileage. Greatly reduced the amount of crap being thrown up on the paint. Even if you wanted to make the argument that mud flaps degraded fuel mileage. I'd point...
  5. Grey

Newest newbie

Nice job, good color and ram boxes. You will love the ram box, saves all kinds of time and your back finding the tool you need.
  6. Grey

Tonneau cover with Rambar

I didn't know you could put a rambar on a PW. nice work
  7. Grey

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

Tip: When checking rates, do not give them what you are currently paying. Make them give their best price
  8. Grey

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

do some Comparisions with other companies. Every now and then you have to rattle the branches to sort out the dead wood.
  9. Grey

Oil change intervals

They all come with a manual, and a pile of booklet info, warranty info yada yada, Dealer owes you some stuff.
  10. Grey

Oil change intervals

No problem, just jump on the ram truck sight. Click the owners section, you can download a digital copy of the manual. Nice thing on that when you open it, it has a search feature for the info you need. I downloaded it on my lap top, so I can...
  11. Grey

Oil change intervals

As mentioned above the book is decent. However if you spend a lot of time idling, or pulling heavy. You might consider some number lower. Everyone has their magic number. On e thing I do, is time that fall oil change so I dont need to be screwing with...
  12. Grey

Odd change in driving performance

I'd have the truck checked over at a knowledgeable dealer or tech of your choice. Maybe you have a electrical issue. Toss the nasty pants, and make sure you clean that seat
  13. Grey

Odd change in driving performance

I wouldn't think you would have any of those issues at only 64,000 miles. Any unusual conditions?
  14. Grey

The Other Vehicle

Big and small contrast, just for fun..
  15. Grey

What did you do TO your RAM today?

You have been busy, looks good.
  16. Grey

Why Ram?

Why Ram? Cause if you buy a Ford we wont talk to you
  17. Grey

Terrible Towing pics thread

Serious case of the Carolina Squat.
  18. Grey

New to forum

Looks good guy, nice job
  19. Grey

Hey everyone

Welcome to the joint. No doubt many will appreciate more help. Myself, I'm beyond help, years of practice to achieve that goal.
  20. Grey

Activate SeriusXm Guardian

Means you are blessed and get to talk someone in India. I suggest and good cold drink before you begin the call.