Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. usernamechecksout

WTB Trailer surround camera kit

As the title says, looking for the trailer surround camera kit. Looking for $450 shipped to Texas Edit: purchased through eBay
  2. usernamechecksout

2500 tpms indicator on

So after I changed tires I decided to change the pressure threshold down to 50. Went into Alfa changed the "update pressure threshold" and the 2 "max tire pressure" options leaning the low pressure at 0. Now no matter what the tpms shows low tire. (The little yellow indicator) the tire...
  3. usernamechecksout

Are there kits for aux switches and/or vsim available?

I'm looking to install the aux switches and vsim. I was wondering if anyone makes the harnesses and/or connections? It would be awesome to get everything in one place.
  4. usernamechecksout

Change to the 1500 gear selector instead of handle shifter?

Now I know there's gonna be those that are gonna be like, "WTF? WHY?!". Well I got used to having the selector knob and i figured it was in the same spot as the 1500 4wd selector. I searched and i couldnt find anyone to have done it which either means: 1. no one in their right mind would...