Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. usernamechecksout

2022 2500 Ram ticking - Cummins SO

do you run 10w30 or 5w40
  2. usernamechecksout

What oil do you run? Do the oil change yourself? Do you prefill the filter? Mine has an infrequent tick and I'm debating just going with the flat tappet conversion to fix it permanently...
  3. usernamechecksout

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

Depends on who you ask. I prefer not to let the dealer touch my truck because of past issues. Taking the steering wheel off to fix the clockspring has been met with some people getting their problem fixed and others still have the issue remain. In which case, you can disable the 3 blinks so...
  4. usernamechecksout

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

You can disable the 3 blinks with alfa
  5. usernamechecksout

It's been a while, is the noise still gone?
  6. usernamechecksout

Titan fuel tank install

There's a video of a guy that purchased the Titan first and then after not being satisfied with the amount of flex it had, he went with the s&b. He noted that it looked close to the same drop or less with the s&b and not nearly as much flex.
  7. usernamechecksout

Titan fuel tank install

I have the S&B 52 gal tank on a '23 2500 crew cab short bed. works great! (https://sbfilters.com/products/52-gal-tank-cummins) have corrected the DTE via alfaobd. no issues with MPG being affected. I have looked high and low into how to correct the gauge itself but there doesnt really seem to...
  8. usernamechecksout

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

I wish I had these before it would have helped save quite a bit of time. My connectors were located on that loom with the green tape but way above that green tape line.
  9. usernamechecksout

For anyone else looking because I could not figure out where the hell the connectors were, I finally found them. When looking up from the driver's side foot well, towards the ignition (right side of steering wheel), my connectors were wrapped in foam tape above the ignition. Like a good 6...
  10. usernamechecksout

2024 RamBox availability

My 23 Laramie has ramboxes. Love em
  11. usernamechecksout

What did you do TO your RAM today?

This looks great! So disappointed it doesn't work with the 6.7
  12. usernamechecksout

Rear bed step

100% get the OEM bed step (even though it's driver side). It's solid and tucks away much better than any of the other steps available.
  13. usernamechecksout

Are you able to post a picture of where the heck this middle is supposed to be installed? I can't find anyone that actually specified it other than "dig around under the dash".
  14. usernamechecksout

Tire Suggestions for 3500 SRW 4x4 for 60% Daily Driver/20% Highway Towing/20% Forest Roads? And 18” vs 20”?

You can accomplish what you want in either 18/20 wheel. Technically, the 20 offers less side wall flex which is better for towing. I don't think you'd be able to tell a difference. 18s are the better all rounder. It can tow great, offers better off road handling if needed to air down. It can...
  15. usernamechecksout

Titan fuel tank install

You can msg @Jimmy07. He converted to the digital cluster and is well versed in all that alfaobd can do. I think s&b is just being cautious since it's a new year vehicle and can't keep up with the changes the manufacturers make on a year to year basis.
  16. usernamechecksout

Titan fuel tank install

Yes, DTE was changed without issues with Alfaobd. The full-empty indicator is still set on the original which isn't a big deal. You get used to it start reflecting the tank level after you go 200-275 miles depending on mileage. I reset my trip a at every fill up.
  17. usernamechecksout

Titan fuel tank install

I have a 23 crew cab "short" bed. The 52 gallon worked for me.
  18. usernamechecksout

Titan fuel tank install

There is a video on YouTube of a guy that installed the Titan and then got rid of it to install the s&b because of the bulge. It's what made me decide on going s&b.
  19. usernamechecksout

Titan fuel tank install

It definitely is lower. I'll have to take a pic of mine. I have a before shot just need an after. I'd say you lose about 1.5 inches of clearance. It's not huge imo but it is there.