Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RAM U

Engine block heater

I have installed the plug for the engine block heater, but not sure how to tell if it is working. Should I notice a higher oil temp or coolant temp when starting the truck? I had it plugged in the other day, but the fluid temps seemed to be at ambient when I started it up.
  2. RAM U

Banks Power Systems

I've had no codes due to the Banks intake on my 2021 and I've put about 15k on it since install. Not sure if there were any performance gains, but it sure does sound better. I may not get the loud clammering of a diesel like back in the good ole days, but I at least get some turbo whistle. Was...
  3. RAM U

Banks Pedal Monster

I leave mine half way up in track and have its engagement set to medium below 10mph. I stomped it one time with it set to max and it didn't seem like it liked it too well. Time will tell on his much damage its doing to the transmission.