Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Adding EVIC Offroad Pages?

Nope definitely the radio issue the off road pages are pulling gauge info at the same time mm3 knows the issue and they had a guy fox the problem by doing something with the radio. I am pretty sure this is what it is due to the off road pages gauge’s pulling same info as the tuner. Got a new one...
  2. M

Where did you do that on alpha I want to disable mine.
  3. M

Where did you go to enable it. I have them and want to disable them they are messing with my tuner gauges locking them up because it’s looking for the same info that these damn off road pages are looking for.
  4. M

mm3 programmer freezing up on live data

i have a 2021 with the mm3 programmer and i noticed it locks up for like 10 seconds i found out that i have an issue with my 12" display trying to read info at the same time my mm3 is doing the same. with that being said it is locking up my mm3 and it is pulling data from the off road pages on...
  5. M

2021 Deleted Larmie with with MM3 programer

whats going on i am new to the group but not to the dodge brand. i currently have a 2021 i bought new over 2 years ago, in the past 2 years i have done the cat fuel filter and water sep conversion, a banks moster air and ram air intake system, the most wonerful thing in the world my baby is...