Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RedRam

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Took my 2020 2500 in last Tuesday for the Y78 recall. Picked it up Friday morning. It is noticeably quieter, idle is smoother, the light throttle to off throttle roughness and gravely sound is gone. The 4th to 5th an 5h to 6th flare up when cold is gone. I had a 2017 2500 before this 2020, the...
  2. RedRam

High idle not working

If you have your foot on the brake pedal it won’t work. Don't ask how I know.
  3. RedRam

2022 Factory Orders - Mileage on pickup

22. Salesman took it for a test drive or two.
  4. RedRam

Rear fuel filter

I just drained my 2020 a few days ago. 5/16 ID fuel hose worked great. No water found.
  5. RedRam

CP4 Changes - additives discussion

see post #99
  6. RedRam

Belt/Pulley noise

Put water in a spray bottle. Adjust it to spray a stream. Spray the water on the inside of the belt when it is squeaking if the squeak stops it is the belt. The noise usually comes back as the belt dries. If the noise is caused by the belt going over the tensioner it will stop when you spray...
  7. RedRam

CP4.2 and current mileage and build date.

6/20 Build date 7200 miles Large dimple pump. Great truck.
  8. RedRam

CP4 Changes - additives discussion

This is how I do mine. I use an old STA-BIL bottle and fill it with the pump on the gallon additive jug. The STA-BIL bottle has the small section to measure how much I want to add. The long neck pushes open the check ball, no spillage. The bottle fits nicely in the bottom of the Ram box.
  9. RedRam

Advice For New 2500 Build

AsphaltCowboy If you change the zip code on ramtrucks.com it will search a 250 mile radius of that zip code. I used this to search all over the country. Was unable to find what I wanted so I ordered one.
  10. RedRam

TPMS issue @ 1000 miles?

Fixed it.
  11. RedRam

TPMS issue @ 1000 miles?

I had a right rear sensor stop working at 2200 miles. will be replacing it tomorrow. 2020 2500