Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Audio Equalizer Settings

I removed the jack from under the passenger seat and placed the Kicker Hideaway. Used the grey AUX passthrough harness under the driver side dash to run power. Grounded the sub/amp using the nut from where the jack was mounted (sanded to bare metal). Accessed and tapped front speaker +/- wires...
  2. L

Towing question

Also towing a 311BHS with my Big Horn Gasser. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. L

Factory Brake Controller

You absolutely can enable sales code related features using AlfaOBD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

Laramie package details

I would double and triple check everything while ordering a truck right now. They have removed so many things from packages that were included pre-chip shortage.
  5. L

Lets see what you are towing!

2017 311BHS
  6. L

4.10s. Pulled great. Sucked down some gas though. 9.2 MPG on the trip. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. L

Took the Grand Design out for the first time this weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

Audio Equalizer Settings

I installed a Kicker Hideaway 10 inch powered sub under my passenger seat and it really fills out the system. Gives it the bass that the Alpine Sub is missing.
  9. L

Lets talk RV tires

I just mounted a set of Sailun S637T, 14 ply, Load Range G tires that support 4,080 lbs each at 110 PSI. Also rated up to 75 MPH. These went on a Grand Design Reflection 311BHS. 11,368 dry with 2,180 pin. They were $200 each.
  10. L

Who can check for updates beside dealer

Ram Chat https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge
  11. L

Big Horn 4x4 1500 vs 2500 in the comfort category?

I have a 2021 2500 Ram as my personal vehicle and a 2021 1500 from my employer. Being that the 2500 is still on rear coils and shocks the trucks are similar in ride quality. The 2500 is only a little more stiff. If you go with the 21RWS you will want the 2500. A well optioned 1500 is going to...
  12. L

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed the Air Lift 5000 Ultimate bags on the 2500 today. Almost ready to start pulling the 5th wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. L

2020 2500 Front Tow Hooks

2 bolts each. The holes are already in the frame for them.
  14. L

5th Wheel Prep - Aftermarket

Finally got around to installing the factory puck system in the Rambox bed and a 7 pin. I would recommend going a little bigger than a 3-1/2 inch hole saw that the directions call for. 4 might be a little big but something in between would have been better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. L

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

Not with the Power Wagon wheels. They are a different offset than the 18 and 20 inch stock wheels. +46 vs +54 if I'm not mistaken.
  16. L

I'll take a picture straight down the side when I get home. I put husky mud flaps on to keep the rocks/debris from getting thrown down the side and I haven't had any issues. The side steps also help.
  17. L

35x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT on stock 17 inch Power Wagon wheels. Stock suspension Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. L

I ordered the same 7 pin kit to install in the bed.
  19. L

I am about to do this exact setup. I have purchased a B&W Companion hitch with the factory puck system legs for Ram. To make this work with the Rambox you will need a Reese Sidewinder pin box. I still have to install my factory puck brackets and cut the holes. I will post results once everything...
  20. L

2500 CCSB 6.4L 4.10 and 5th Wheel HELP

I am buying a Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS. The trucks payload is 2858 and towing capacity is 17,000. The trailers hitch weight is 2180 and dry weight is 11,368. Will I be okay to haul this with my setup? I should be just within my max payload once the hitch is in the bed and...