Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Tow Technology Package does not have Blind Spot detection when towing.

My 2019 3500 SRW Laramie Longhorn came with the Towing Technology Package which claims it has blind spot detection - I assumed this meant while towing. However whenever I plug my Gooseneck trailer into my truck it immediately disables blind spot detection. Do I have a problem or is this...
  2. L

Made it nearly 22 hours with the new truck before the rear camera decided to stop working.

My backup camera quit working less than 22 hours after purchase. My 360 degree view is now 270 degrees. Anyone else had this failure?
  3. L

Difference between 2018 and 2019 - from a driver's perspective.

I have a 2018 RAM SRW 3500 (HO Cummins, Aisin, Aftermarket 4.10 gears) that was supposed to be replaced with a new 2019 SRW 3500 today (HO Cummins, Aisin, 3.73 gears). Unfortunately the truck is coming from another dealership over 250 miles away and will not arrive until tomorrow. In the...
  4. L

Airbags needed - or not?

I had a 2017 RAM 2500 and it had to have airbags to level it to pull my 35' trailer with 2 Jeeps (17-18k total). I switched to a 2018 3500 (SRW) and the same trailer did not seem to squat the truck. I discovered this after I had already installed air bags thinking I needed them. Now I have...