Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. wyvern

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Had some MPG decrease after swapping to the larger Toyos. Because the kaodtech security gateway module bypass cable everyone recommends is perpetually out of stock, I decided to just grab an AEV ProCal SNAP, since you can adjust a select few parameters on the fly without a laptop or bypass...
  2. wyvern

WTS Loaded 22’ 2500 PowerWagon

Truck is such a looker man, shame you’re selling but I hope it goes fast.
  3. wyvern

285/75r17. Specs are 33.9”, measures about 33”. Stock setup and measurements for comparison:
  4. wyvern

Really love the blackwall Toyos with the black lugs. So far this has been the best vehicle I’ve had bar none.
  5. wyvern

75A Running Boards

looks great!! Glad you got them on
  6. wyvern

75A Running Boards

Mine interfered with a christmas tree clip for a wiring harness. Had to reroute the harness with HD zip ties on the passenger side.
  7. wyvern

Factory airbag suspension and overhead campers

What is the max load on those bags?
  8. wyvern

High oil temps after 6.4 engine replacement.

Sorry for all your troubles man. Keep us posted and definitely roll up to the dealership.
  9. wyvern

Factory airbag suspension and overhead campers

So well over payload? How aggressive is the sag?
  10. wyvern

High oil temps after 6.4 engine replacement.

How far away is the dealership? I’d just walk into the service department and ask what’s up at this rate.
  11. wyvern

75A Running Boards

they’re so awesome man, wish all Power Wagons just came with them standard
  12. wyvern

Power Wagon Rock Guards

Learning that fast, haha
  13. wyvern

Also, just soliciting opinions here, but how much do you folks value matching the tread on your spare? Tire sizes obviously must match, but since your treadwear is always going to be different when introducing the emergency spare, I have never thought the tread really has to match too.
  14. wyvern

Power Wagon Rock Guards

I got some information from the PPF shop I've used for other cars in the past. They are concerned with applying PPF due to the black stripe and "POWER WAGON" decal. I only wanted it in a few spots to prevent chipping to bare metal, but it seems like it might be more trouble than it's worth as...
  15. wyvern

I ordered a full set of Toyo Open Country A/TIII tires in the 285/75r17 size versus the 35x12.5r17 size. I wanted the guarantee that the spare will fit so I lurked pretty hard and found evidence that when mounted the 285/75r17 size is less than half an inch smaller in diameter than the...
  16. wyvern

Don't think I can wait for 2025s

I bought a new GM truck last year and got out of it within 5,000 miles. Without exaggeration, it sat broken down for nearly half of the short period of time I owned it with a slew of different issues. I know the 4.5 gens are dated but after what I just went through I just want something that...
  17. wyvern

75A Running Boards

Definitely offer a friend some beer and make sure you have some short extensions handy. Take pics when you have em installed.
  18. wyvern

ordered thank you!
  19. wyvern

75A Running Boards

Welp, they’re on. Not gonna lie, boys, that job was a bear alone. I think I may have stripped one of the two pinch weld bolts in the rear. I have extras so I might still try to pull it out, but man. Glad they’re on.
  20. wyvern

Much better pricing than the OEM lugs, but I'm not sure I'd want to have every lug be a lock as you mentioned. I'm sure most lugs will be fine, but I'd like to add that my Power Wagon will be put to work towing 7-8k lbs every now and then as well.