Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Lets see what you are towing!

Hooked the boat and trailer this week!
  2. A

Trailer Tow pages enabling

I did happen to snap a pic when it first appeared as I thought it was a really nice feature
  3. A

Trailer Tow pages enabling

So I have the most current update in my 2022MY23.T27.46-PROD and I have had it for a few months. A couple weeks back I got around to getting my TTPMS installed and then I paired them up to the truck. The next day When I hooked up on the dashboard I had a towing option with the Off Road pages...
  4. A

Trailer hookup with airbag suspension

I will third that. I never disable when hooking up. I do sometimes put in alt tow mode so it is an inch lower to hook.
  5. A

Topper, camper shell wiring

https://www.ramtrucks.com/BodyBuilder/service/Image?imageId=MtQrP%2FFqLY5r%2Fest8MtGjGgHzAHGUTU0WB3rWuqSY7YmQ2vEhuBWBOxu5ImnA5fd%0A May help to see what circuit they hooked to.
  6. A

295/65r20 on Stock Wheels

Here is a pic
  7. A

295/65r20 on Stock Wheels

29565r20 nittos, recon grapplers. They will touch the radius arm at full lock, really unnoticeable when driving but you can see the marked paint. air ride truck stock suspension and sway bars.
  8. A

What WDH would y'all use

Here is our’s with the 1500 hooked up
  9. A

What WDH would y'all use

For us we have been using a couple different proprides over the years as we have sold and then later purchased trailers from a 36 ft toy hauler to our current 29 ft. The Propride is very easy to adjust the weight transfer as you just tighten or loosen jacks that are mounted on the trailer. So...
  10. A

What WDH would y'all use

Best bumper tow experience is the Pro pride. You will enjoy that
  11. A

Terrible towing experience w/ '24 2500 w/ factory air suspension

So the air ride truck auto levels. I will assume that you are towing in alt trailer mode on the air ride truck. If you are using the same ht hitch as you had on the last truck a good chance your tongue is not at the same ht. This will also effect how the trailer can push and pull the truck...
  12. A

Experience with 2500 and factory air ride

My air ride 2500 is excellent. Never a issue with any of our Air ride trucks and I would trust them as much as any mechanical spring. Anything and everything can fail but I would say in our experience the bags are very reliable and the ride is terrific.. as a bonus you never have the back of the...
  13. A

Heated Steering Wheel Dies After A Few Minutes

a computer program that hooks up to a odb2 reader. lets you scan all the modules etc. look in the modifications threads there is one labeled alpha odb. Jscan may also see the fault I did not try it but it does see other modules faults. dealers have not earned very much trust the past few...
  14. A

Heated Steering Wheel Dies After A Few Minutes

if you have alpha you can check the module to see if your getting a code. When mine did that the system was seeing a open circuit and shutting off.. My clock spring had failed.
  15. A

I did it. I added air bags to my 2500 with Air Ride

Thinking of adding sumo springs for similar effect. Not sure if the bed lower mode will work after though. Have yet to find someone who has done that. I may be the first…
  16. A

Unconnect Box Error

How can you check what the error code is? Is there a way with alphaobd?
  17. A

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

295 65r20. 35 inch tires, No lift, No level, No spacer, No rub.
  18. A

Heated steering wheel issue

My clock spring failed also, Everything worked perfect except the wheel would no longer heat. You can OHM the steering wheel and clock spring as a unit from the control module under the seat. I did that to ensure it was not the module before I brought the truck in. On the notes from the tech...
  19. A

Auto High Beams not working-Dealer says my truck doesn’t have it. 2024 Limited Longhorn

I wonder if you can just enable in alphaodb. Almost seems like they missed it in a line of code not in components
  20. A

Wind noise front doors

Try putting the heater/ac on recirculation. Often buffeting is caused by the pressure coming in through the heater/ac fresh air intake and pushes the doors to release. You should also verify the pressure release vents on the back of the cab are working.