Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ChrisCox73

Chris's 2020 2500 6.4 Hemi

It really woke up the motor for sure
  2. ChrisCox73

Chris's 2020 2500 6.4 Hemi

Hello all just posting a few pics of my truck just installed Fuel Vectors 18"×9" with Toyo 35x12.50s. Also S&B cold air intake cotton filter, and Borla sport exhaust...didn't buy this truck for fun its a work truck. Bumpers roll top bedcover and level kit next. God Bless
  3. ChrisCox73

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

All I hear is heaven with my Borla system
  4. ChrisCox73

Thank you DT for your hard work... It is unfair to throw this on you guys. I will say we spend hard earned money on these beasts and expect everything to be perfect... Don't forget even billion dollar aircraft have issues...I enjoy my truck...my 2019 5.7 new body style 1500 had this sound...
  5. ChrisCox73

Absolutely love mine and zero drone...I'm like how does Borla do it but they do. Enjoy the exhaust...also installed S&B cold air kit
  6. ChrisCox73

I installed the Borla cat back and absolutely love it. Also installed S&B cold air...really woke up the truck