Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Power Wagon Flares on Limited?

I was in a minor accident with my 22 3500 Limited and have decided to replace my damaged bumper with the AEV front bumper. I wanted to add some black accent to the side of the truck but don't need their giant fender flares. Will the power wagon flares work on a non-power wagon? I wouldn't see...
  2. M

Eliminate 3 horn chirp when exiting vehicle while engine running

Just curious....what does the vsim look like?
  3. M

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Just picked up my 22 limited CCLB last week…. Then immediately went out of town . Looking forward to getting some drive time tomorrow after my flight back home! Lol
  4. M

Eliminate 3 horn chirp when exiting vehicle while engine running

I absolutely want to do this! I am having trouble with the pdf though. It’s telling me my internet is messed up but it’s not. Can you email it by chance??
  5. M

My 2019 Power Wagon Build

I love the smartcap. I have not taken it off so I am unsure how heavy it is to remove but compared to the other camper tops I have had (ARE, LEER) I find this one to be far superior. I would absolutely buy another one.
  6. M

If you ever want to go meet up somewhere just let me know!
  7. M

I live in Brentwood so Im very close to you. My wife's family lives in knoxville so we go to windrock park a lot. I have also taken my truck to wheeling in the country here in TN as well. Those are the two in state spots I like to go
  8. M

Current pictures (2/24/21)
  9. M

Welcome to the build of my 2019 Power Wagon. I currently use this truck as my daily driver as well as an emergency response vehicle for a local fire dept. My wife and I also go to off-road parks a few times a year and we will either tow our camper or tent camp. I bought this truck used with...
  10. M

Diff covers...when too much info is bad sometimes

That plate is good for stopping rocks and such but it will not stop a rock crawling style of impact. I was hoping it would be a but more robust but it is far from a skid lol, just fyi That is the feniex bracket. I use it on the front and rear
  11. M

Diff covers...when too much info is bad sometimes

i put the maple offroad guard on mine, 100% bolt on
  12. M

Lets see those power wagons

Yeah The visor had takedowns, they are not as bright as I would want them to be but they work lol.
  13. M

I will take some inside shots today. The lights are red/white Feniex emergency lights. I use my truck for the fire dept.
  14. M

Finally got my camper top! I have been waiting for the Smartcap for a while now.
  15. M

Wiring Diagrams?

Where might I find this?
  16. M

OEM Aux switches

The aux switch panel will plug in and work with the stock harness. I have it in my truck now. When you push the aux buttons, the light for the switch even lights up. The only issue for me is can i make the pdc box work.
  17. M

Wiring Diagrams?

I ended up just getting a feniex wig wag module and tapping into the headlight circuits. Seems to work perfectly so far