Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Vertical Bar Slat Grill

Hello friends can someone help me find the correct part number for the Verticle Bar Slat Grill found on the L3 power wagons and limited (?) I think. I have a 2022 power wagon that I want to add the vertical grill too. Thank you! (Yes I promise I searched the forum!)
  2. R

Is my drag link supposed to have play?

Is my drag link supposed to have play? Notice the bolt orientation amd the rubber boot- it is changing in the photos. I can twist the whole bar with my hand.
  3. R

5th Gen RAM 2500 Decked Toolbox Available for sale - Albuquerque, NM - $1000

5th Gen RAM 2500 Decked Toolbox Available for sale - Albuquerque, NM - $1000 Just bought the truck and I have other plans - spray in bed liner, tire holder, some other stuff. Not a huge fan of the toolbox itself so it's yours for about $500 less than it cost new. I am 90% sure the previous...
  4. R

Can you ask the dealer to put different oil than recommended in your vehicle during service?

Can you ask the dealer to put different oil than recommended in your vehicle during service?
  5. R

New to the Ram-ily- I need help (6.4 Hemi - 2022 Power Wagon)

Hello Ram-ily, I am new. I am a long time Toyota Enjoyer (and a big Believer) but I was recently swayed. While I appreciate the stout, rugged, reliability of a Tundra like my wife's cooking and incredible housework, I found myself wanting more. The Power Wagon was staring at me - dropping a...