Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Vertical Bar Slat Grill

Thank you!!!!!
  2. R

Vertical Bar Slat Grill

Hello friends can someone help me find the correct part number for the Verticle Bar Slat Grill found on the L3 power wagons and limited (?) I think. I have a 2022 power wagon that I want to add the vertical grill too. Thank you! (Yes I promise I searched the forum!)
  3. R

Is my drag link supposed to have play?

Is my drag link supposed to have play? Notice the bolt orientation amd the rubber boot- it is changing in the photos. I can twist the whole bar with my hand.
  4. R

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Toyo at3 - 35"
  5. R

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

On 35 toyo at3's
  6. R

2020 RAM 2500 6.4L - Loud tick even after lifter replacement at 19K miles

Yeah. Thats probably the exhaust manifold ticking Which mine turned out to be lol not really worried about it but I wonder... WILL AFTERMARKET HEADERS PREVENT THE BOLTS FROM BREAKING? or will they break and tick anyway lol
  7. R

5th Gen RAM 2500 Decked Toolbox Available for sale - Albuquerque, NM - $1000

5th Gen RAM 2500 Decked Toolbox Available for sale - Albuquerque, NM - $1000 Just bought the truck and I have other plans - spray in bed liner, tire holder, some other stuff. Not a huge fan of the toolbox itself so it's yours for about $500 less than it cost new. I am 90% sure the previous...
  8. R

Almost made the lucas oil mistake - the lubegard was surprising however. And I only used the 15oz (I think I need 21oz officially 3oz x 7l) It made everything run very nicely
  9. R

Hi Friends - threw some lubegard (bio?) in there and is actually worked to shut that small tick up. Im waiting for some pup oil to arrive and then ill probably swap it out and send an oil sample to that blackstone labs place? Im just really curious - if it comes back GOOD then im officially...
  10. R

New to the Ram-ily- I need help (6.4 Hemi - 2022 Power Wagon)

You guys are the best :) Thank you! I DID NOT KNOW THE MANUAL HAD DIFFERENT OIL TO CHOOSE FROM Is that for all 6.4L hemi? We can use any of those oils?
  11. R

Can you ask the dealer to put different oil than recommended in your vehicle during service?

Can you ask the dealer to put different oil than recommended in your vehicle during service?
  12. R

mine does the same thing. But I cannot hear it in the cabin (Doors Closed) or feel it in the pedal. so am I okay?
  13. R

New to the Ram-ily- I need help (6.4 Hemi - 2022 Power Wagon)

Hello Ram-ily, I am new. I am a long time Toyota Enjoyer (and a big Believer) but I was recently swayed. While I appreciate the stout, rugged, reliability of a Tundra like my wife's cooking and incredible housework, I found myself wanting more. The Power Wagon was staring at me - dropping a...