Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

Which Ball Joint Should I go with? Carli or EMF

Question about your wheel and tire setup. Do you get any rubbing or are you running a spacer? How is it on the highway does it hunt in and out of 8th? TIA
  2. E

OEM Power Wagon Rock Sliders

Messed up and didn't quote you
  3. E

Yes I still have them and not planing on going anywhere for the holidays. Can post better pic if wanted. I also have a PW front bumper and winch minus whats used for AEV bumper if you or anyone you know is interested.
  4. E

Whats your experience with 37's and factory 4.10's and an 8 speed

I'm used to turds have an 06 LJ on 33's with 410's and got rid of a gladiator on 37's but was re geared with 4.88s but still couldn't get out of it's own way this 6.4 to me is a rocket for a daily. The reason I specifically asked about cruising is with the gladiator I could manually shift it to...
  5. E

Whats your experience with 37's and factory 4.10's and an 8 speed

Title kinda says it. I can't decide between 35's and 37's and was wondering what people's experience is with the factory 4.10s while running 37's. I'm coming from Jeep world and a re-gear was almost mandatory if you wanted to see 8th on the highway. Mileage is not my main concern I'm more...
  6. E

I can't imagine what they would cost but could end up being more than there worth. But if you want to pay shipping I'll ship them.
  7. E

Have a set of sliders taken 0ff 23 PW were on for about 100 miles 500.00. Located in northern VA Local pickup only
  8. E

Winch Options for RAM 2500 6.7L on AEV Bumper

Hopefully you have better luck with shipping than I did. I ordered from summit too and the center section fedex managed not only to scratch it up but also put a dent in one of the edges. I'm waiting on the second try and like you should ship early Oct. The corner pieces were only nicked so I...
  9. E

2023 dash light stuck on

I'll have to look again or it might be one of those different trims get different things situation that'd be my luck.
  10. E

2023 dash light stuck on

@scdo How were you able to get the gauges inside the tach and speedometer? I have 23 PW and would love to have more info available on the main screen. Kinda wish I had the old dash.