Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Cp4 injector pump Failure

Well guess I'll go to the cummins forum and See what I can Find out . Thanks Again
  2. R

Yaw I looked into that family has Fords and did the I Guess Sock filter ?. So asked about it for Ram but never could find anything out. What was Ram even Thinking Knowing Ford and GM were Having so Many Problems.
  3. R

Oh And Thank You for the information.
  4. R

Well Guess I'll look into the Kit. At Least I didn't waste money for an extended warranty ? Love the truck But What A Real DISAPPOINTMENT.
  5. R

Questions what about warranty will this Void It , & I've look at fass systems Said it would help with the Air cavitation & Hot shot additives supposedly keeps everything lubricated .
  6. R

Bought my First New ram 3500 in August 2019 Here it is June 2020 , 7310 miles later and the cp4 pump went out Truck has Been there for a month , Just Now was told By Chrysler that they're Expediting a pump from Canada So Another 2 weeks Told them I would like a Buy back and was...