Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Regens at alarming rate!

I installed the Ag Diesel Solution 60261 and so far it seems to have made the issue both worse and better. DPF fills up faster, and then will passively come down quicker as well. For example, I had a 25 mile commute home tonight. The truck had just finished a regen before I parked so I was...
  2. T

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Did you replace or clean the MAP sensor and did it have any impact?
  3. T

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

Interested to hear if cleaning the sensors improves anything. I may do this with my truck today as well....trying everything to resolve the regen and poor mpg performance since the dealer doesn't see any issue (no CELs on).
  4. T

Regens at alarming rate!

Also curious about this....I couldn't tell the difference between the two options other than how they connect and price?
  5. T

Regens at alarming rate!

This is interesting. I have been struggling with frequent regens and it does feel like it has something to do with air intake. It's hard to describe why other than the DPF % seems to shoot up either when the engine is in low rpms and trying to get up to speed, or when I really step on it...
  6. T

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

Following…..I have similar regen issues and very interested to see if this fixes anyone’s experiences with it.
  7. T

Regens at alarming rate!

Changing the air filter seems to have made a pretty big difference for me so far. Went from regenning every 40 miles to 150 miles in between the last one (mixed city/hwy). This second one seems to be doing even better but I will keep monitoring for a while. Not sure what should be normal but I...
  8. T

Regens at alarming rate!

Interesting. This would make sense in my situation as the dealership (Ford dealership) did an oil change and air filter change before they sold it to me around 3-4,000 miles ago.
  9. T

Regens at alarming rate!

I am also experiencing frequent regens and don't have a good answer from the dealership. I just purchased a 2022 Ram 2500 at 16,000 miles. I took a long 3,000 trip with a trailer and didn't notice the issue then as I wasn't focused on regens. I believe it is getting worse though, most recently I...