Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

37x11.5r17 Nitto recon grappler questions

There is at least one member with the 37x11.5’s on the See your 35/37 thread. He was nice enough to send me additional photos when I was trying to decide.
  2. H

AEV Procal Snap experience

‘22 PW Lvl3, 35” tires. Bought a procal, the new one with the “bf” part number. Item paired easily as described. Attempted to set tire size and nothing. Attempted many times. Nothing. At some point I certainly held longer than 3 seconds waiting for the beep. After a bit I was irritated and...
  3. H

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Power wagon perfected friend. Go either way and it’ll be less. I didn’t order new, but if it had, it woulda been that color/decal delete.
  4. H

Toyota Has Me Tempted To Separate From Power Wagon

Funny because I think that about the new LC styling and the v8 was one of my favorite parts of the GX. Admittedly the fuel mileage was bad (16 average) made worse by premium gas, but mpg doesn’t get my consideration. Luckily we have options to accommodate us all.
  5. H

Dig the travel trailer combo
  6. H

I agree with that. I’ve spent an unfortunate number of months in some harsh places such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Niger, Kenya, and a few other African countries. Land cruisers, Prados, Hilux, and Corollas dominate those places and inspired me to own a Tacoma and GX. Both were keepers in different...
  7. H

The new Land Cruiser is looking like it will heavily overlap with the 4Runner, which I don’t understand. It used to slot in size wise between the 4Runner and sequoia, but now that it’s smaller I think it’s excessive overlap? Much like the Nissan maxima and the Nissan Altima from where I sit...
  8. H

Nothing groundbreaking, but my 35” spare “fit” without deflating or heat shield trimming. Touches on 3 sides. Was just test fitting to see where I’d have to modify and I got it tucked up in without.
  9. H

Good to hear. Right specs, right look and I like Toyo. Almost went at3 but thought these may hold up better. I live in VA, weather is mild. My duratracs looked smoked after 17k miles. Many factors but the siping combined with the weight of the truck may be one? Happy so far, hoping they don’t...
  10. H

Nice setup. If I had a topper I probably would have done 37s with a vertical spare.
  11. H

Thanks. I almost went 37s for the sheer novelty that I could. My sane side thought stock wheels with 35x11.5 ridge grapplers. I went middle ground with wheels and 35x12.5.
  12. H

35x12.5 Toyo R/T Trail | AEV Katla