Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Finally tested the rear view mirror trailer camera kit I picked up on eBay a few months back. Works like a charm. Now to take the trailer apart and run the wiring.
  2. M

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

They are popping up on eBay from time to time. I grabbed a 112aa camera kit last night on eBay for $425. If people want them, set up an alert on eBay and it will message you when one is listed.
  3. M

2023 models with DRVM, can you get the side view to work?

Has anyone found the part numbers for all the pieces to add these cameras? I have only seen the camera itself. Has to be a holder in the mirror. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Dash issue

What year is your truck?
  5. M

Dash issue

Open a case with RamCare if the dealership doesn’t do anything. It is a known issue.
  6. M

So does that mean the 2022 camera would work for someone without the towing tech package?
  7. M

I don’t have any answers but I will be following along. I want to do the same if you can figure it out. Good luck!
  8. M

WTB Screw for Upper B & C Pillar

Added the trailer tpms system today and lost a screw in the upper c pillar. It goes behind the little triangular cover at the top. I think the b and c pillar are the same. It is a Phillips screw and pretty short. Seems dumb but I can’t but it at the dealer. Need to buy the whole pillar piece...
  9. M

I can’t get mine to show up either. 2023. Was playing around with it the other day and nothing other then the back camera.
  10. M

Part Number for 2024 DRVM Single Camera Kit

I had seen that doc. Was hoping that a different kit was made since the 2023 is still discontinued.
  11. M

Part Number for 2024 DRVM Single Camera Kit

Anyone know the part number for the kit that comes with the 2024s for the DRVM? Looking for the part number for the full kit. I was told this may be a solution for us 2023 owners that didn't get it with our trucks. Thanks in advance!
  12. M

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

Does anyone know the part number for the single DRVM camera kit that would go to the new 24s? As we all know the 2023 part number is discontinued. I was told today by RAM that the 24 may be an option but they could not supply a part number. Anyone know the part number for the 2024? I know it is...
  13. M

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

Hey everyone, I am in the middle of getting all the parts installed into my 2023 Limited and everything is set under the dash. I am also installing the TPMS system for the trailer at the same time and noticed something odd with three capped off wires near the bumper. Picture attached, anyone...
  14. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added the module in the dash for the trailer surround camera kit. Hoping to get the trailer tpms modules added tomorrow.
  15. M

Does anyone have a picture of the correct placement of the gateway bracket? I have all the pieces on order and would like to hook it up the right way. I did find the two plugs today so I know I need the gateway. Also, I have a friend that can activate these at the dealership if I can give him...
  16. M

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Huge thread, great info! I have a 2023 2500. Bought the bag of sensors. Has there been any changes in the boxes or wires that I need to be aware of? Looking to buy the rest of the pieces and don't want to get the wrong parts. Thanks!
  17. M

Great thread! I plan on adding the kit to my 2023. Which actual 360 camera kit did you use? Hoping to have the part number to order everything. Thanks
  18. M

Blinker Cameras

First post, just purchased a 2023 2500 Limited and noticed the cameras would not activate when the blinkers were turned on. Did the reset last night and they work great now! Appreciate the insight and fix.