Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

AlfaOBD

@Jimmy07 I was looking for the Transmission Quick Relearn on the windows version for my 2023 Ram 2500 6.7. I can't not find it under Active Diagnostic. Am i doing something wrong or is not an option for 2023 ? Thanks
  2. P

Big Horn Fog Lights

LED fog lights from a Laramie
  3. P

Big Horn Fog Lights

I was in Michigan in January ! I can get you a quote on Shipping. The box is small. May only cost 25 and if so, I will pay the shipping fee. Pete
  4. P

22 Cummins Tune Install

Ok thanks for the information. Only have about 500 miles on her so fuel and oil have barely moved. Thanks.
  5. P

22 Cummins Tune Install

Good point !
  6. P

22 Cummins Tune Install

Ok. Just checking. When I need warranty work I hope my dealer doesn’t look at that.
  7. P

22 Cummins Tune Install

Ok. Jimmy07 was saying that the BCM stores some info that a dealer may realize that you switched ECM’s when you reinstall the stock ECM.
  8. P

22 Cummins Tune Install

Were you ever able to verify this ? I will be tuning my truck with CP next week. Already sent them my ECM reads from the stock ECM and the replacement one. I have made some changes to to the BCM with AlfaOBD. Will this matter @Jimmy07 ? I can get you some reads after tuned if you want to PM me...
  9. P

Big Horn Fog Lights

Removed these Halogen Fog Lights from my 2023 Ram 2500 Big Horn when it was brand new. Don't need them so thought maybe someone that has a truck without them may want them. Has the fog light, mounting bracket and trim ring. Can ship if needed. Will split shipping costs under $50 $250 for the set.
  10. P

OEM Night Edition Halogen Headlights

Lowered price $400
  11. P

Halogen to LED Reflector Lights

Thanks, Searched and found the changes needed. Switched out the headlights and made the changes in AlfaODB and everything works.
  12. P

I thought if it was local pick up you didn’t need a username and date. If that is the issue I will update it tomorrow Pete
  13. P

Unplugged Wire Driver's side Wheel Well ?

Where is it supposed to plug into ? Pete
  14. P

Unplugged Wire Driver's side Wheel Well ?

I was installing my wheel well liners on my 2023 Ram 2500 Big Horn. Truck has the 5th Wheel Prep Package and the towing technology. I found this plug behind the rear driver's side wheel well just hanging down and not plugged into anything. It goes up to the plugs on the bedside for the 5th...
  15. P

Selling the factory night edition Halogen headlights from my 2023 Ram 2500 Big Horn. Brand new. Took off the truck with 70 miles on them. Local pickup in Pittsburgh Pa. Would probably be expensive to ship. If you want them shipped, I will but you pay shipping costs. I put a picture of the truck...
  16. P

Halogen to LED Reflector Lights

I have a 2023 Big Horn. I am installing the LED Black Edition Reflector lights using the Alfa OBD. I located the codes from Jimmy07. Thanks in advance. I have never used the Alfa OBD before to change anything. Can someone give me a tutorial on how to change the settings ? I have the...
  17. P

Tune for 2022 HD

Yep. ECM Swap. It will be expensive !
  18. P

FS: MM3 Tuner

Sold Thanks for the ad !
  19. P

FS: MM3 Tuner

For sale is a hardly ever used MM3 tuner. I used 1 VIN License. Never installed in truck. Only used it to take a stock read. Comes with all cables and the suction cup window mount. Not sure if you have to purchase an unlock or another VIN License. No tunes installed on device. New is $850...
  20. P

SOLD

Sorry about that. I missed that. Pete