Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ickabod

**SOLD** For Sale - Rear Trailer Camera Kit P/N 68527599A

Still in bag, never used. $500 shipped. Venmo/Zelle
  2. Ickabod

** SOLD** For Sale - 360 Trailer Camera Kit P/N 68527709AC

Still in box, never used. $500 shipped. Venmo/Zelle
  3. Ickabod

Light bulb moment with tow mirrors

Well, I just had an AHA! moment. As I just starting towing with the new 2500, I keep flipping the tow mirrors up and down often...having to adjust them each time. Well, the wife will never drive the 2500, so that leaves open a memory setting. So I save memory 1 to normal driving, and memory 2...
  4. Ickabod

Crappy camera images

Why are the surround view, cargo and rear camera images so bad on U5? My 2019 1500 with 8.4 has a much clearer rear picture than reversing. It is night and day different!
  5. Ickabod

Carbon filter delete

Anyone here delete their carbon filter? I did this on my 1500, and now on my 2500. I did this for better airflow.
  6. Ickabod

Hard wiring radar detector through aux switches

Has anyone wired their radar detector through the aux switches? I am thinking I want to do this as I only use the detector on trips and want to be able to turn it off with an aux switch. Any advice or how to?
  7. Ickabod

Towing Guide website

If I had websites like Ram's site....I would be fired in an instant.
  8. Ickabod

5th Wheel Prep - Aftermarket

I ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 with 6.4 bed, ram boxes and bedliner. Has anyone installed a 5th wheel hitch after market? What type did you get and who installed the hitch? What did you do about adding an in-bed hook-up for the trailer? I have looked at this thread...
  9. Ickabod

Swapping Steering wheels

Does anyone know if you can do a clean swap of the 2500 steering wheel with a 1500 steering wheel? I much prefer the updated buttons on the 1500... from: to: Thanks for any feedback.
  10. Ickabod

2021 Ram 2500 with Rambox question

Asked a dealer to build a truck for me and they came back and said if I wanted the RamBox (which I do) then they would need to change the bed to a 5'7 box. "Be aware that the 6'4 box cannot have a ram box so that is what is missing from it. If the ram box is a must have we can create another...