Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TexasGuy

Lets see what you are towing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. TexasGuy

SXM no sound after phone call

Check the radio fuse; mine was loose; causing a similar condition. It’s under the pcm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. TexasGuy

Downside of using the 2" to 2.5" sleeve?

No downside other than an extra thing to store; I have more slop from my forged receiver for weight distribution than from the adapter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. TexasGuy

Terrible Towing pics thread

I missed a photo opportunity Lexus Rx 350 towing a 33’ RV Nose up. Trailer tongue had about 6” of clearance
  5. TexasGuy

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

You just changed your toe settings likely about 2° will affect how vehicle tracks slightly ; steering wheel alignment is set visually while on alignment rack. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. TexasGuy

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

Minor problem with my radio screen fading to black and had to hard reset. Turns out the radio fuse was loose . It’s under the PCM btw. The stock black shocks were garbage, replaced with Bilsteins. Adjusted tailgate strikers myself, prior to recall announcement. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. TexasGuy

Expected MPG: 6.4/3.73

8mg towing camper, had a lot of hills. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. TexasGuy

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Banks Pedal Monster setting City 8, Speed Trim Low. Worth It. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. TexasGuy

Towing with new 6.4L

The reason I switched to a Ram 2500 6.4 was because of payload, I had a Tundra Crewmax 2wd, tongue weight of my TT plus passengers exceeded payload by 1000 lbs. a bad crosswind would make the truck squirrelly on the road. On top of that I was bottoming on the overload leaf while hitting bumps...
  10. TexasGuy

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Weekend Camping Trip Lake Whitney Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. TexasGuy

How many miles do you have on your 4.5 gen gasser?

2022 Ram Crew Cab Laramie 4wd 9,740 miles purchased in September 2022 Daily Driver /28 ft RV towing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. TexasGuy

Expected MPG: 6.4/3.73

Highest Mileage 15.4mpg average mileage 13.1 , towing Average around 11, lowest towing 8mpg. 2022 Ram 6.4/3.73 4x4 Crew Cab Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. TexasGuy

AutoPark needs to go away!

Auto park is very situational, hey forget to shift to Park from Drive/Reverse good Idea. Pulling up 2 feet to Line up a trailer hitch. Oh it can bite my @ss. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk