Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. scrmblr2

In-bed campers

So I am considering an in bed camper for my 8’ bed. I have a dually and tow a 28’ enclosed trailer. Show me what cha got. Images are worth a thousand points. Tell me the good. Tell me the bad. Tell me what you would do differently/ stuff you didn’t expect. Tell me what you would do the...
  2. scrmblr2

Sun block for front windshield?

Hey all, Well, over the last few weeks since the clocks have gone forward, I am finding myself fighting with the sun on my drive home. I seem to have a few spots near the top of the windshield on either side of the rear view mirror and the space between the sun visor and a pillar that the sun...
  3. scrmblr2

Bobble head ride?

Hey all, So I just rolled over 2000 miles on my 23 3500 drw w/so Cummins. I have run into a few locations where the spacing/frequency on the highway results ina quite uncomfortable bouncing to the point the wife doesn’t want to ride in the truck. That means no family trips in the beast ram. This...
  4. scrmblr2

2023 Cummins interior fuse panel?

Hey all, So I have been reading up on the forums, and elsewhere, to find a good power source to tap into for some interior accessories. I had read that the interior fuse panel was under the drives side knee panel. When I removed the (2) 7mm bolts, and popped the panel off, I was greeted with no...