Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

How much Jeep is in our trucks?

Easiest way to finger it out would be go to your fav. Auto parts website and look at what cross references to what. See you in 6 to 17 months with results
  2. D

Rough Country Universal 8in LED License Plate Kit

I recently found the CJC Bar, I like it. But I cannot remember why I did not pull the trigger on it. Perhaps it was a review I read. Anyway that is an option. Also I really do not want to run a large bar with the RC Mount. I do like the idea of it being on the bumper and it not interfering with...
  3. D

Why Ram?

It was in stock. Chevy/GMC never had what i wanted on a dealership, and i wasn't willing to order a truck only to wait, only have it delayed lr canceled (agian).
  4. D

What was shipped with you RAM 3500 Laramie.. Floor mats, hitch reducer....

Because you bought a truck with a 2.5 inch receiver and your hitch needs to be sized accordingly for liability reasons.. I am sure.
  5. D

Ram 3500 5th wheel prep kit installation.

I thought it had more to do with it voiding the body (rust/corrosion) warranty .
  6. D

Rough Country Universal 8in LED License Plate Kit

Rough Country Universal LED Licence Plate Kit Has anyone used this on their 2500/3500? if so did you add a larger lightbar? say a curved 20in? From the reviews Duane H says he put one on his 2500 and loves it. but I am more interested if someone else in the group has used this. Also the...
  7. D

Too much oil and poor dealer help

I had this issue with my 05 Chevy, it ended up being a bad CP3. granted that was 2009.
  8. D

Michelin Defender LTX Platinum

To me a tire looks good when its tread pattern is squared off to the sidewall vs. round. the LTX is round to the sidewall, vs. say a BFG being square to the sidewall.
  9. D

The tread pattern confused me, but BFG\Michelin has not ever let me down. Dont get me started on Yokohama....
  10. D

Specific for luxury trucks ..... I will add these to the short list of tires ill checkout after these firestones destroy themselves. Finally a Michelin sidewall that isnt ugly.
  11. D

Husky 5th Wheel Hitch Puck Bracket, is anyone using it?? Ram 2500 Diesel

You can find a lot of curt/mopar adapers on marketplace or CL. That is where i bought mine
  12. D

Husky 5th Wheel Hitch Puck Bracket, is anyone using it?? Ram 2500 Diesel

I use a Ram puck adapter... Works just fine.
  13. D

Puck Mounted Winch Plate for Bed of the Truck?

Yea that is an option, but my trailer lives in cool mtns of AZ. Kind of like basecamp if you will I run up there when i need to move it most hunting season(s).
  14. D

Puck Mounted Winch Plate for Bed of the Truck?

1st time Poster longtime lurker! So kind of a silly but serious question. I recently bought a brand new 2022 Ram 2500 Limited Crew Cab Mega Cab (SRW). It is my 1st short-bed truck ever, It also means I had to move from a non-sliding 5th-wheel hitch to a slider. In this case, I picked up a...