Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DougB

Regens at alarming rate!

https://www.agdieselsolutions.com/product/60261/ https://www.agdieselsolutions.com/product/20260/
  2. DougB

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Had the S&B 55 gallon tank (part number 10-1009) installed. Didn’t get an after photo yet with it full but it tucks under really well. Sticks down maybe 1-1/2 to 2” lower than stock. Used AlfaOBD to easily adjust the tank capacity to 194 liters (51.25 gallons). Filled it using a high flow...
  3. DougB

Awful Transforce tires

I got 21k out of my Transforce “AT” running at 55-60psi. Towing about 30% of those miles. They did ok in the dry but in anything wet and empty they slid around. Glad they wore out quickly. I’m on Falken Wildpeak AT3W now and so far dry and wet they are waaaay better. Look waaaay better too
  4. DougB

What did you do TO your RAM today?

If you get the chance, try fueling with a high flow nozzle and see if it can take it. Other owners are having issues with them and even S&B says their tanks aren’t compatible with high flow nozzles and they don’t have any fixes for the issue. I’ll have mine S&B tank installed soon and will see...
  5. DougB

Why Ram?

Mega cab
  6. DougB

2024 Ram 2500 Loadlifter 5000

Ohhh, right. Forgot y’all have winters to deal with. I’d have to pour on milk and table salt to expose mine to that. lol Thankfully, don’t have to worry about such things down here.
  7. DougB

Yeah, if mounted in a protected area I would run without cores, no problem. Since my kit had the fixed length stainless braided lines, I didn’t have the option to run into fuel filler area, or bed, without having to use plastic line to extend.
  8. DougB

Inside Ramboxes is a good spot. Mine are on the rear bumper so could suck in water/moisture. Yeah, it might not do harm but I’m not gonna take the chance.
  9. DougB

I considered that after reading his idea, but I’m worried they’d suck in moisture on wet days.
  10. DougB

Yeah, they aren’t needed in stock cases. I didn’t get them at first for that reason but after deciding to get Thruren springs to soften the ride I decided to install the cradles just for protection when working on the rear axle. I didn’t want to have to remember to disconnect the bags. Even...
  11. DougB

There is a lot of recommendations on this site to run them but some say they aren’t needed for stock suspension. I decided on them simply for when I work on the axle it won’t stretch the bags and I’d have to disconnected them. I installed them when I installed my Thuren suspension. I ran them...
  12. DougB

I haven’t towed yet with mine so can’t speak to that, yet, but I got the ones with internal bumps and run them at 0 psi so they don’t affect ride quality. I also added the Daystar cradles so they don’t limit droop and/or stretch the bags. You may want to call Airlift to confirm their current...